User avatar

Misty

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    i feel really mean now. i wish i agreed with you guys so i wouldn't sound like such a b**ch, but i don't. :( sorry.

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    Hm... That's stupid. that's really mean. I think you're a really nice person, they type I would want for a friend, but still, calling my inner feelings stupid is like, ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Midnight, I agree with you thoroughly, and I think that Brad did deserve that so no need to apologize. It makes me ache inside, too, especially when the death sentence ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    oh, you guys. Life is to be valued of course, but come on, it's JUST a cat. And anyway like you said he was drunk, and....well I'm allergic to cats ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    death is just so...permenant. i don't think human beings have the right to take life from someone, no matter what they did. besides that, sometimes criminals can be rehabilitated. so, ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I actually weigh 118 now, and it feels pretty good. Better than before at least. But now when I eat I almost like, puke. Right now I just ate a ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    hey dreaming mouse. I guess I really DO have your same avatar. I'll change it if you want me to. Anyway, I don't think it was anything NEAR murder! Like, ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insanity...needs much work

    oh, thanks. That's cool. doesn't mean much to me so I didn't think it mean anything to anyone else. sweet...:D

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    you are very sarcastic. :roll: funny, though.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: STAR WARS and A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS oh my gosh

    I am SO obsessed! doesn't eVERYONE love star wars? I totally flipped out in the movie theatre when I saw the poster for episode iii! Also, it comes out may ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Makes No SENSE at all...BUT I LOVE IT!

    weird but sweet. I wrote one that was weird like that, too.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I actually am nervous about any part of my body hanging over the bed when I sleep. I used to be so afraid that something under the bed would grab ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    QuiGuaiGonFu, how did you know what Galatea says?

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    and yes, the girls at my school are pretty thin (mostly) and those who aren't 120 and under think they're huge, and they do point out others fat, and their ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    you guys are wrong!!!!!!!! SO TOTALLY WRONG! I dunno why but that "inspiring speech" almost made me cry. I'm 5'2 and ALMOST 120, and I've been dieting for WEEKS! And ...

    Feb 3, 2005


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind