User avatar

Misty

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A new book, hopefully

    thanks. means a lot. I should start writing again...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Quest

    yeah I remember you. how is it going at tywc anyway? :D nice 2 see you again.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Nameless

    uhm...ty. I'll check your story out. I haven't worked on this in like, a month. I always kill stories like that.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: this is the last poem i'll be writing

    you know you rock so quit putting yourself down. I have just about all of your poetry memorized and posted on my locker. It's beautiful. if i could write this ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm way over my head

    welcome and we're thrilled to have you here!

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America

    role model. brilliant role model. :D I hate it when people say what a sucky country america is, because we've got it better than any1 in the world.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    oh...well, you should try to make yourself. Just like, salads. Those never make you sick. And lots of colorful vegetables. if you do that, you won't have to eat meat. ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: More of Tara's ramblings ;)

    yeah, actually I thought it was quite original, especially for a poem. good job and I liked it. it's really sad. :( but it was pretty sweet.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    good, glad to hear it. don't call me dear. especially since you called me a f****** creep when I called you dear.

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    First off, I love you. lol! Secondly...Why aren't you a vegetarian? You seem to hold animal life in a very high regard, but what make makes the creatures who are ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    sam is really funny, and she's a good friend.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    you're right, you did go overboard with the whole "life" thing. because you suggested that a human life is fair substitute for a cat's. consider if that was your brother ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    I'm sorry, I guess I am very insensitive. poor cat...:(

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Corporal Punishment

    you have a good point, I guess, and you're right. :D

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Corporal Punishment

    never. never never never. that can scar someone for life. i don't care if it's biblical or not...no, not in a million years...god i can't even stand thinking about it ...

    Feb 6, 2005


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield