User avatar

Misty

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: back in the grind

    I liked it, though the references to food were confusing

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A new book, hopefully

    yeah. She quit the co-write so now I'm supposed to be working on it on my own but I haven't...although I should, our plot rocked. But oh well, can't win ...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Room...my novel

    if I ever finish writing this, you'll find out. it's supposed to be kinda vague. Thanks for the crit!

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: randomosity

    *shock* beautiful....*wipes tear* do not respond to an e-mail, long after the fact, and confess your unadulterated love for pasta and wild parties and crazy little boys, just don’t. okay? ...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Designer Kiss [yeah, like that]

    :D Sam this is adorable! It was really funny and sweet. I liked it alot! The repitition of, "yeah, like that," was pretty sweet. "but now you have the problem ...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Z you're really funny and sarcastic..."I like chicken..." haha. you're too sweet to leave...even if you do have incredible opinions that get blown out of proportion. :D

    Feb 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass- no prior reading required :)

    I like it. :( but I have no critique, because there's nothing to critique. I have a question: Sure.I’ll ask. I reply, quickly covering the corner of the slate with ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    well, I am flattered. "ZZAP, not another post attempting to increase your stature with the ladies on the board" yes, it did increase his stature with me. it was sweet, ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....

    no, I think he's staying cuz he posted that awesome poem! :D:D:D

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Apoligies, apoligies...

    :D it's cool. I posted something harsh once too. I understand. :wink:

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: SAM!

    I'm kinda worried about Erin, she said she was depressed and stuff, and she quit our co-write. But she says she still goes to her web-site, so I'm gonna try ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    it's actually really amazing. I like it alot. but it's so sad...good job. :D I don't have crit, I like it as it is.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The World's First Ostrich (written in 2002)

    no, it wasn't that bad. I just never got around to reading it until now. And I liked it! nice repitition. I like repitition today. :D

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Choiceless - Prolouge

    kk. I'll see if I can help. :wink: :D Have you ever seen a person die? Been there as they made their last breaths, as the so-called light faded from ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: don't cry. god, don't cry.

    Overall, I liked it. it was a good poem. nice job. And you cut yourself to feel alive. Wow. Very strong begining. Made me think, caught my attention, and had ...

    Feb 16, 2005


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar