User avatar

Misty

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Warning: Sappy, may cause loss of apetite or vomitting

    ????? I spent twenty minutes commenting on this and it didn't show up? No way am I doing it again. it was good, that was the overall message of my ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Child Abused

    I liked it, but also...the rhyming seemed sort of forced. And also it seems like you maybe could have conveyed your message to a deeper sense. But it was cool.

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: attempt at universality (you may now laugh)

    thanks for sharing that...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    oh wow. That was the most crazy-nasty story I've ever read, but it made me want to keep on reading from the point I found out he was her father ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: don't laugh...no title

    wow brad. that's sort of how I wanted it, you're right... I wish I had written that poem! geez.... thanks for the crit you guys.

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Revision to a sappy poem

    oh my gosh...oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh.... *tear* there aren't words this was just.... I don't even have any words. it was perfect. so perfect. no ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: don't laugh...no title

    this is a poem I attempted to write, anyway. there is a message I want to get across but I just don't know how to do it. This burning sensation ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: twilight procrastination

    all right, i've never critted your stuff and I have more time than I thought I would since Brad only posted one new poem. the refreshing taste of nicotine smoke ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most Promising Writer (And Not Yourself!)

    brad and sam :D

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nameless, useless and i collapse into cliche

    brad I love you. you're terribly funny and egotistical at the same time. I loved this poem, and it IS your poem, and you can break the flow if it ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: attempt at universality (you may now laugh)

    This might be my new favorite of all your poems. Can I print this one off and put it on my locker too? some crit: here is where the words ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nameless, useless and i collapse into cliche

    his bed is next to his window because he put it there. *Not a really strong beginning, dear* late at night he will stay up till two in the morning ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: only you know, but you won't read this, will you?

    oh, honestly, you wouldn't really want to fall into an abyss of nothingness or whatever and watch your bones splinter. Okay, let me TRY to comment on this. i--i do ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: did i tell you about last summer? [13+ for language]

    Aw.....this is so...sad and everything. Alright, ACTUAL CRITIQUE a while ago i sat in my room and stared at pictures pasted to blue construction paper and blah blah blah - ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i'm feeling unpoetic.

    Short and sweet I see. Wish I could dish out the poetry like this. I especially liked how you compared pretty boys to snipers, and how you wrote the word ...

    Feb 25, 2005


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni