User avatar

Misty

  • Lounge, The Re: What will the Future Be Like?

    yeah but I could use some specifics.

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: profound

    this was really sweet. I'm a horrible critiquer, but I'll try. burning and scratching throaty, guttural voices in blank white rooms whose existence demands a lifeforce so that it too ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    They kicked me off there because this kid was pretending to be me...he all did this whole Adrianna_misty_fan_prez thing and was all like "I'm in love with Misty" and blah ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hadchak-plz read and crit

    Jesse Hadchak’s ebony hair blew violently in the wind, his eyes flashing in terror. His backpedaled and stumbled onto the muddy ground, hard. Piercing rain struck his face like a ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What will the Future Be Like?

    Okay, don't flame me for this one, but my new book will be set in the future and I need some creative opinions that you don't mind if I use. ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: compensated beauty

    I all honesty it was a great poem, but you really know anything about the subject? I'm not saying you don't, but it's always difficult to write poems about things ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: PHYS 2425-60 (or my lack of attention thereof)

    Wow, I really liked this! And I could relate to what you're saying. some crit: classrooms are too small the chalkdust always invades my nostrils *invades...hmmm, good word. I hate ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Neuralgia

    I liked this. You used sight and sound and taste and all of those things in here. I didn't quite understand it though, but I love the rain and I ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: twilight procrastination

    thanks for the description, the first part makes total sense but I still wouldn't put a cliche in something otherwise so perfect and...I dunno, I just think it would be ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm not searching for a poem, I'm looking for morals

    Okay, thanks. I understand. But I will be one of those people, just wait...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: only you know, but you won't read this, will you?

    she has a point. i'm over your disgusting avatar, brad. And...oddly enough, the second and third time through I really like this. Considering that I vaguely know the story behind ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: stupid

    for callie *cute* because you have spent the larger portion of your life praying and scrambling and because you have seen so many smallchildrenrunningthroughyourmindfalling you don’t know what to do

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm not searching for a poem, I'm looking for morals

    How many times do you have to fall into puddles of gasoline and break perfect rainbows to see that you can’t do that? This is sort of cute. But it’s ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mad Scientist [Part I]

    It's short, but sweet. I really think you should enlongate it though to convey your purpose better/

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    Finishing it. “Now, Cecilia, it is important to pray at least twice a day,” what does praying have to do with anything? I cautioned, “you wouldn’t want the gods to ...

    Mar 4, 2005


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles