User avatar

Misty

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: stikkurz are for sad people

    You were the boy I always wanted to be. *sounds like a good start to me. draws my attention* I half-expected you to live again *know how that is...* rise ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: etude

    yeah yeah, brad. As usual..you're going to give up poetry...lol. how many times have you said that? I'll crit this the best I can, I guess. I always like critting ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Day

    I wasn't sure about this one. To me, the voice seemed...sort of fake. I liked the stuff about the angels, though. :D Overall to me it was just...*sighs* oh dear, ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Puzzle Pieces (13+for some language)

    It’s like some sort of weird spirit takes over my body when I’m around you-I’m sure I couldn’t have said that. My heart has somehow lodged itself in my throat, ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mr. Hagg (Random Nosencical things)

    lol, you are crazy!!!! But this is...kinda weird but hey, every one does it once in a while. lol...yeah you really have lost it though...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Seven (+13)

    for some reasong this seemed more like a list to me, like, "I did this, then I did that." but I'm not really sure how you can fix that. :(. ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: surreality (a poem)

    well, I liked it. I thought it sounded innocently sweet. I actually knew what nostalgia meant, too! In the 4rth line of the 1rst stanza you say, "for the now," ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Precious Illusions

    So, I was just another girl. You had a list. A plan, a scheme. Call it what you will. Did I have a number? Girl number 34? Do I get ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: savior

    oh. nm.

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Intoxication- 13+

    thank you. I'll add "on a pedastal" just for you!

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Scattering of Stars

    It's so beautiful! I love the all-out obsession that this portrays, and the imagery was wonderful. It obviously kept me reading, and I loved it. "everything about me depends on ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Napoleonic Fiction (untitled)

    you don't really need help with this...you just like opinions, right? That's what I do with most of my stories, just post them to get opinions, because I don't really ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Intoxication- 13+

    just a side note: I wasn't drunk when I was dancing with him, it was just meant to say his presence was intoxicating. if you know what I mean. Just ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Intoxication- 13+

    yeah. I plugged a lot of people. I was really desperate for crit on this one cuz I want to make it good so it'll really mean something. :D thank ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    A storm was brewing over him.... Hmm, how about, "A storm brewed overhead," or something like that? The wind was picking up and things were being blown off the ground, ...

    Mar 29, 2005


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara