User avatar

Misty

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What goes around...

    P.S. Last thing--you say a girl "about Jack's age" but never mention how old Jack is. Just a thought. ^_^

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What goes around...

    Heyyy there, haven't seen you around XD I see you're kind of new? Interestingg...You've only posted 22 reviews of some 76 posts, that's no good...I would suggest reviewing two to ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Makeup is a mask

    First off--it's pretty. Everyday they wake up and look in the mirror. I bet they wish that they could disappear. Actually, I don't. Thankyouverymuch. A torture device that bends the ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow

    nonononononononono... *politely disagrees with polkadots* Don't change the end, the gloomy suddenness is what gives it all it's twang. although i do agree with polkadots about the mothers' reaction in

    Sep 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tomatoism Spain's New National Religion

    The reason why this came so naturally to me was because every last Wednesday in August, there is a festival in Bunol where people run around half-naked throwing millions of ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mind, Body, and Spirit

    I always ramble on about not being the sort to critique poetry, but I'm going to try. Excuse it if it's sloppy, I'm new at this. ^_^ And welcome to ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Turquoise Scarab #5 *PUT ON HOLD FOR MEGA COMPOSTING*

    GENERAL WHATSITS Eeeighhh, I've been posting this to all the Fantasy writers that I've been reviewing--I'm not a Fantasy person, at all. In fact, most people in the world aren't. ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tomatoism Spain's New National Religion

    *hums* I don't like your revisions. It shouldn't be half-naked, it should still be naked. And after "IT'S NOT TOMAHTO," you don't need the parenthesis bit. This is satire, the ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Smiley Question Mark

    Thanks Amelia. the thingaling cut off the end of the chapter *shrugs* it actually goes on for a couple more pages. ^_^ Thanks for rambling over!

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow

    Hey Azila! You're a lot of fun. Good story, I liked it. Onto the critique. ^_^ GENERAL OVERVIEW I'm impressed with this story. To tell you the truth, I absolutely ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Smiley Question Mark

    Hey Azila--first off, you are practically my favorite. You're a little prodigy in the making. And also a genius critiquer. Thank you for your suggestions--you are very good at pointing ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: MechWarrior: 31st Century Combat (edited)

    Hey, I have to agree with Sam about gender issues. This is without a doubt, a guy story. And to be honest, I don't really care about his actions, I ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fearing Sleep

    XD how bout feigning sleep for a title?

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fearing Sleep

    I wrote this the other night while waiting for sleep... how weird is that? o.O Not so weird. I always write late at night. It's the only way. I lie ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Centering Gravity

    Dirty dirty, not a nothing. Excellent lines. This was a satisfying read--I never critique poems, but I will tell you that I liked this. It was very vivid, especially after ...

    Sep 4, 2007


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire