User avatar

Misty

  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    !!!! Please tell me I'm not the only star wars fan(atic) on here. I'm really excited. I couldn't see the midnight showing but I'll be going tonight at 7:00! I'm ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: devil 'n' i got a thing going

    it's been forever since I've critted your poems. But they're still as incredible as they were last month. I've gone through all of them and read them about three times ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blue girl

    I understood it but I also didn't I did, however, like how you said RED then immediately jumped into stuff about red... that part was awesome.

    May 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: relationship abuse

    this definately isn't going to be up to quo...I need help turning all of my thoughts into a real poem It’s hard to talk about it When I’m so busy ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: SWEET SIXTEEN!

    ...and never been kissed. No not really. but it's my birthday! And I'm going to a HUGE dance tonight at my school. I'm gonna pretend like it's my special birthday ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sweet Sixteen

    And I promise you I will be the exact opposite of what you expect when you see me sauntering through the mall hiding behind pinkteeshirtfrenzy and wearing lorisejeans I'm your ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I don't know how to do this but if someonte tells me I'll post some pics

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i took you for grant[ed]

    absolutely brilliant holy crimany this is so good.... wow

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Nameless

    i hate really harsh critiques that make me feel like a total loser. :D thanks though, Snoink. your opinions are appreciated...just with a slight wince every other line

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Saving Grace

    I'll start with what I didn't like: Buried in a wheezing mountain where no light could dwell Where no feeling was tolerated *all right...who is this thing/being that doesn't tolerate ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    YoshiArmada is awesome...he's going to get me a passport to the Kingdom of Light (I hope!)

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: we're building castles on your corpse

    just slide the knife under your throat and feel the sweetness slide downwards until your eyes go blind jesus loves you. he's waiting. oh my gosh tht last line made ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nut House

    This is one of the most beautiful, absolutely stunning...wow, it was just so amazing, and wonderful...wish I had the words but...*goggles at poem* I don't.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I have lost the ability to write.

    there are too many knives, sitting patiently in the corner of a kitchen drawer *awww....I really liked this part. Don't change it at all! You almost make it sound like ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: MSN

    added u all. Mine is

    Apr 12, 2005


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci