User avatar

Misty

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Room...my novel

    thanks so much. I'm excited for every1 to read the next chapter...it's back to the Now

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem--"This is Life"

    I liked how extreme this was, too It's very interesting. I had no idea guys think of girls as their entire world...the descriptions were pretty cool.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Room...my novel

    k, six months later....I finally worked on this! I'm pretty excited about it. :D Chapter Two: Backtrack: 6 months St. Mary’s Reform A small, dusty police car drove up the ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eternal Life (By Annie Chantry)

    my friend wrote this poem Eternal Life She-ever since six planned to perfection the bouquet of pearl daisies the crystal seamed princess dress He-learned the arts of obedience.commitment.responsibilit

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Last Poem (not literally)

    I liked the whole thing, and the vibe I got from it. And I voted on your poll, but after reading the poem I changed my mind to stop obsessing ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: faith

    stunning, brad. absolutely stunning.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: colossal

    *smiles in a kind of scared way* this is one of my cheesy rhyming poems that just came to me, so...try not to be incredibly harsh. The sky is falling ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: main-stream

    have you ever felt the rough edge of society let it cut through your skin and you love the pain and bathe in the loneliness ....meh. I like the first ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    i thought Anakin's change to the dark side was stunningly well done. I especially liked the scene right after Anakin cuts off Mace Windu's saber arm, where he's renamed. His ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: delyvere us fro yvel

    oh yeah and awesome title!

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: delyvere us fro yvel

    "Blood is prettier in movies, when it is not mixed with tears and life is prettier in movies," Perfect. A beautiful way to start off a poem. I like the ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crashing tears and there are no more smilies left to give...

    oh. wow. The poem is stunning brad, and I hope you feel better, you know, soon. god bless

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    I've seen it 3 times now...I bawl every time. It's really that sad for me. The second time was almost the worst because I knew it was coming so I ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dare to dream

    so now I'm really curious..what is it about? my only other guess would be drinking...but that doesn't work. your mom? oy, I dunno. But now I NEED to know! and ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: SOS

    I like it all except for the first line "Hey, Ballerina" it sounds too much like those cheesy fifties movies where the girls are like, "hey, girlfriend!" other than that, ...

    May 27, 2005


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton