User avatar

Misty

  • Other Poetry Re: I hate you my friend

    oh...wow. K, definately not my kind of poem...since I'm probably just like your friend (without thes stuck-uppy-ness) But I did like the ending of it though. "Well, I'll call you ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Room...my novel

    that was for J Wilder I didn't see ur post when I wrote that but thanks. I'm trying to slow it down thanks for the crit!

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Medallion of Subventio: Prologue

    This was really good. At first I was unsure but it wasn't too long or too short for a prologue. I was very interested with the intent of the rider, ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the ripples in the water are not gentle anymore

    First thing- I'm a coastal native american, Shoalwater Bay. Our reservation is on the coast of Washington State. So you know I was totally feeling this poem from the first ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Room...my novel

    uh...he doesn't like or trust the boys in his dorm, because they ask him all sorts of personal questions (that's in the revision) but he does end up asking them. ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    the black eyed peas-monkey business. forgot the song title

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the ripples in the water are not gentle anymore

    I like this. It's really interesting and it gives you a strong picture...I like the metaphor of glassy tears. the bell just rang I'll crit this as soon as I ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Random Trivia

    Haha lol. The superman thing is funny...but the one I can barely believe (although I do, I've heard it before) is the "rule of thumb." That is complete b******t. And ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Piano Man

    No that's not what I meant. It's a GOOD poem, it's just not my style. *Revivies poem* There. I brought it back.

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Piano Man

    Hmm...I didn't really like this, so BANG BANG BANG. Is that what you meant by "please kill it" (no you stupid idiot that's NOT what she meant. it was a ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Room...my novel

    thanks!

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: One Single Hate, Chapter 3

    Wow I really liked this! All of the real crit was taken above but for comments, I like the story line a lot, and I think you're developing your characters ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deal with it.

    I'm not sure what that means...but I don't think so. At least not in a bad way. And I thought the poll was kind of funny. :D Onto crit: :shock: ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Your Average Love Poems

    I really liked thse because I enjoyed seeing a different perspective on love. they were stunning, and the rhyming was pretty good too. You definately pulled it off. One thing: ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Room...my novel

    He was, by this time, exhausted, but that did not stop a torrent of oncoming questions from the other guys in his dorm. They wanted to know who he was ...

    Jun 8, 2005


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio