User avatar

Misty

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: protocity

    meh...you actually managed to write a poem that I don't like. that in itself is a huge accomplishment, because I like almost everything and everyone... hmm...I guess it was just ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: anti finite

    *gasps* you have a gift. No, seriously. this is unreal

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: how dangerous men think

    I didn't understand it until the very end, plus the end rhymed and the rest didn't, but I did like the ending---the rest was too confusing for me

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Under the Bridge

    thank ya. but I still don't feel like critting this now. L8er though, for sure. I'm happy I'm going to FLORIDA

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: on poetry

    he is, isn't he

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: on poetry

    Lol ur both funny. I liked the poem. I thought it was deep. And funny, in a sort of sarcastic way. Nice repitition.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: wishes don't always come true and friends will become enemie

    Sometimes it’s hard just to look at you So if I smile quirkily, and I seem almost giddy it’s not the white-caramel cappuccino talking although that is what I’ll blame ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: shoot it up your bloodstream | goodbye

    er...I don't understand it. :lol: uh...what's it about?

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Under the Bridge

    meh. I'm not gonna finish your crit until you acknowledge me.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Under the Bridge

    So...I am going to do something for you that I NEVER do. Intense crit. But only because we go back soooo far. lol. Welcome anyway (I don't know why ohhewwo ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do you believe in me?: Prelude /P

    I like it and I hope you keep on writing

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    Okay...then the media basically tarnished his entire career. Nice going. I don't even know what to think of this, I guess I'm glad he got let off but the question ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Room...my novel

    you're right. I should write an outline. :D thanks for the idea. And no, it doesn't change viewpoints every chapter. It needs to be vague. Besides, this is nothing, if ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One of Those Dark Nights (Pretty short, comments welcome!)

    OK...wow. This is absolutely stunning. You practically knocked me out of my seat with the first paragraph, and continued to blow me away throughout the whole story. was like...you see? ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lonlieness in my heart

    er...you sort of lost me, lol. But hey...sure...okay. :D like sams aid, random emotional rants are it all the time.

    Jun 11, 2005


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya