User avatar

Misty

  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    hmmm... 1. Star Wars (because Hayden Christensen is beautiful) 2. My sick, sick novel (FIND IT IN ACTION/ADVENTURE SECTION) 3. Volleyball, considering that I had seven hours of it at ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapters 1-4 (revised once again)

    I read the first two chapters (I'm too tired to do any more right now,) and just let me say, you kept me interested. In fact, if I didn't have ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Slaying the Dreamer: Chapter Two

    This was the most unkindest cut of all. Julius Cæsar. ACT III Scene 2. I like how you start it off with a quote from something so all-encompassing. Bah---have read ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How did I ever sleep alone

    I didn't crit this? I was sure I had! I printed it off and put it in my binder for god's sake! Obviously I lloved it. I just came back ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Slaying the Dreamer

    You're absolutely welcome. But while I am intrigued and curious, and while my first crit is always free, the second is not. (What I mean by this is PLEASE PLEASE ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If I, would you?

    nah. I know enough about grammar and creative writing-I specialize in both. But I urge you to continue-and I would definately pick it up off the shelf and leaf through ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: *kisses nate's feet*

    please do. And look over my story--in action/adventure. But it is a lil gross though, just warning

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Advertisment Thread (for people who want their work critted)

    Ok, here's an idea: We can advertise our stories/poems/etc. here, so that people know they're here and get interested. (Besides, I'm sick of plugging people's pm's, much easier to just ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A horror novel (title suggestions appreciated)

    “Why, exactly, do we have to stop at Safeway?” Bryant asked, annoyed. They had just finished seeing a movie at the mall, and now Natasha was insisting that they make ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Slaying the Dreamer

    Wow. Intriguing. I caught a couple of grammatical errors towards the top, but for the most part this drew me in from the second sentence on. If you reread a ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: *kisses nate's feet*

    *snickers at Sam* lol (I mean, LAUGH OUT LOUD) Sam you are so awesome. I GOTTA read your story. (Why haven't I read it? I read the 228 Difference. But ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A horror novel (title suggestions appreciated)

    part two of chapter one Natasha threw her purse on the overstuffed gray couch and flopped down gracelessly, brushing a long strand of hair out of her face. With a ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: *kisses nate's feet*

    OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STUPID I AM!!!!!!! I just posted a thread on RK that asked if I was allowed to post my stuff about pedifile and ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A horror novel (title suggestions appreciated)

    Prologue: Bryant. His parents named him that because to speak his name your lips would for a full circle. He had his father’s blue eyes, his mother’s ebony hair and ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: delinquent love

    hmmm....I guess I'm hard to impress today. The last line was sheer brilliance...the rest...well, I don't know, it confused me, but I still liked it to an extent.

    Jul 1, 2005


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy