User avatar

Misty

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    ok. this is starting to get a bit intense. For me. Bobo-don't hurt yourself. Not a good habit to get into.

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i've damaged my fingers over you.

    I don't know. I think it lacks the specific thing that is giving you all of this confusion. I liked the part *watching as my fingers paint songs*

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: “It’s the rainsong…”

    stunning. Simply stunning. I love it. I'm going to go and write a song about rain now.......(lol)

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Grudge

    The ones that always wear designer clothes and point at you and stare when you wear the same jacket two days in a row. You know, the ones who wear ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Wow. I've never felt that way-I mean, I used to hate myself like hell. I actually thought (or had it brainwashed into me through consistant ridicule from my peers) that ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A horror novel (title suggestions appreciated)

    bahahahahahahaha....sam and black rose, u 2 are funny. Thanks Kylie. Youall, I'm REALLY not feeling this next section. PLEASE give some crit, or just tell me if it sounds ok. ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Feeling you-a song

    For the record, this is in the pop/rock/punk genre-sort of a mix of all of them. Feeling you vs. 1 Hey, you make me crazy you give me a smile ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    I don't know how old this thread is, but I'm going to post anyway. For people who have done that sort of thing-at least in my personal experience, it's not ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    thinking about my latest novel and all of the philisophical messeges behind each character, what they are representagious of and how I want this novel to be portrayed. To help ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Okay, I have to get this off of my chest: Bobo, I think you said that Judas might have been forgiven/repented we don't know? But Jesus said something in the ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    omg that is horrible! I just found out on this forum-I should watch the news more often.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Nasty, dried sweat from Volleyball camp (jk) 2. Star Wars (hayden christensen is beautiful. 3. ermmmm

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A horror novel (title suggestions appreciated)

    although I'm strongly against abortion, Bryant and Natasha sure as hell aren't.

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A horror novel (title suggestions appreciated)

    lol

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A horror novel (title suggestions appreciated)

    she saw it coming though. and she's a messed up chick.

    Jul 6, 2005


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson