User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Oer...*no prior reading required*(Hourglass)

    Churning up rocks and dust along a rutted old post road is a horse, a fresh young bay running at full speed down the path. *nice description. Sounds good, flows ...

    Jul 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Changes: Prologue

    She's GOOD. No really, good. Rei, you got it. I liked it though. (Nevermind that I've read most of it already, lol)

    Jul 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hmm...

    i heart luke but I'm waiting for the promised "serial killer who can split anyone without conciounce." WHERE IS HE?!?!?!

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    Seriously, isn't harry potter awesome? For a serious discussion, though, how do you guys think she did it? Made us fall in love with a character she taught us to ...

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    niteowl:

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    *SPOILER WARNING* I was so interested in the character Draco Malfoy in this book. I love the extreme character development from start to finish. Like, now he starts panicking and ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Musings

    hah. Thanks. I was just musing. you know, when you just sit down and type whatever the hell comes out. Yeah...the cuss word may have been out of place. Thanks ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    SATURDAY!!!!! OH NO! I THOUGHT IT WAS TODAY I scheduled a trip into spokane and I'll prolly have to leave the mall at eleven pm, but the party is at ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Ah, Sam. I didn't know my comment offended you so much you almost cried...geez. "Yeah, I am totally against the goth and lesbien culture. I'm a Christian, and the lesbien ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Musings

    Sometimes you have to scream jut to hear your own thoughts, lifted up in a storm of voices. Scream so that God and the whole world can hear you when ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: snippets for kelly (sic)

    You say the word "yeah" alot, and I almost felt like this was a song. Last stanza was amazing

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: hol(e)d up universality

    you're too good. it's not even fair. it makes me sick, how good you are. SICK, brad!

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Ty, quai

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Feeling you-a song

    hmmm...yeah I guess it was cliche. didn't feel cliche when I wrote it though. it felt heartfelt...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scars

    Scars Prologue: He had scars that criss-crossed up and down both of his arms, scars that had formed under cuts so deep the bearer must have hewed away at his ...

    Jul 10, 2005


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri