User avatar

Misty

  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    *laughs hysterically* YESSSSS!!!!! *starts dancing crazily amid machine gun pellets, sends punch bowl flying*

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Hmm.. this forum strikes a chord with me because I was spanked as a kid and it definately did NOT work for me. Although I grew up as a good ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You & I

    i liked it. it was a good example of .... romance etc. and it was something everyone can relate to although there is a lack of poetic imagery in this.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bleed

    I liked this. it was a good romantic poem.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Favorite Character: Draco...come on, he's just so loveable nowadays Favorite book: 4 or 6. probably 4 most likely to die: um...draco for sure i think. That would be wonderfully tragic

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brainstorm

    I didn't think the rhyme scheme of it worked at all, and this didn't flow together smoothly, for me anyway

    Aug 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life Drawing: An Excuse to see Naked People

    meh. lol this is good, but the ending is weak...you need something strong and maybe a bit gross to boost the rating.

    Aug 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass!

    wow sam. I didn't get this because i haven't read the previous ones recently. *pants, running to read the others*

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pitiless Prophecy

    lol shevy. My friend said something like that the other day: I was uncool before uncool was cool." didn't get the poem...or really like it. sorry

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    AHGH. yeah...Let me fill you in on the "Jacob" situation. At first I thought he was really cool and I liked him. But then his phone calls started getting more...shall ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    in my experience it did. Sorry to say, you guys are right. didn't realize that until you pointed it out though. Good to know.

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    meh. a black star wars t-shirt from disney world, over a long sleevd white mesh shirt vintage wash jeans black etnies with a blue E. and white socks

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    i disagree with your theory. i think dumbledore was pleading with snape NOT to kill him. And I didn't want Draco to have to either. i love draco. my friend ...

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    i thought i posted this in debate. oh well. yeah. i love malfoy....i cried when he was crying in the bathroom.

    Jul 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yoshi's Gone Crazy!

    *smiles* yes you're officially nuts. Is it Greg or Bob? Or does Greg/Bob have a spit personality?

    Jul 19, 2005


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon