User avatar

Misty

  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, my G*d

    *frowns* you have to look at it from the point of view of the Germans. Did they really have a choice? Wasn't it, to a great extent, brainwashing? Yeah, it ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    hmm...no. I just want to kill the person that said they hate emo...deadbeats

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Yes..well, I'm emo. And l love it. I'm not the particular "woe is me" as you would word it, I dress that way because I like it. Band shirts and ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Room. Revised and better

    He stood next to her now, and wasn’t about to have her leading anywhere. He would rather be there to make sure she was safe. They went down the stairs-this ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Room. Revised and better

    Chapter One: A small, dusty police car drove up the long, winding road to St. Mary’s Reform. It looked puny and unsophisticated in comparison to the grand building in the ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Room. Revised and better

    Chapter One: A small, dusty police car drove up the long, winding road to St. Mary’s Reform. It looked puny and unsophisticated in comparison to the grand building in the ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Jesus of Suburbia-Green Day

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    whoever said guys don't appreciate the effect eyeliner has on girls is RIIIIIIIGht...who said that she met a guy in eyeliner w/ soft, soft hair? I WANT HIM. my school ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morning Has Suckéd

    haha i may have a sick mind but I caught a lot of sexual inuendo in that lol. Very subtle, Psy...hehe

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing Challenge 9/12

    A single ray of hope shines, an alabaster beam, copper chords of sunlight bathed in crimson rays of steam misty essences of sound tuned once upon a dream turns my ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    "wow, your definition of sucessfull sucks. and is wrong. and by the way, green day sucks more balls than a two dollar whore now. Franz Ferdinand has ONE good song. ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: first poem in a looooooong time

    Sometimes, the faintest candlelight is the best protection everyone knows that monsters can’t survive in the light. if you want you can hide under the blankets with me, that’s cool ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The End

    wow. ok... well...i suppose it depicts your emotions well. But...everyone has these problems and i know you love your brother for real.... riiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    you know everything, don't you? that's not the kind of chemichal imbalace i meant. I mean one that directly relates to having gotten spanked as a kid.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    hehe.... It's all sam's fault, she got me started loving hot guys with sk8er hair and personal style is a weird mix between punk and prep....but *salivates* oh for a ...

    Aug 23, 2005


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey