User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Like, ehmagawd! I'm on a roll! :P

    lol. Okay, this is Luke, right? Not Jeremy? Fabulous description on the kissing. Why the hell do guys like to use so much tongue? I'm sure I don't know, a ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: More Hourglass! *does touchdown dance*

    :P SAMMY! you've done it clue what's going on or why he can't see the girl (and of course there are a few typos from typing w/ your eyes closed) ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: We don't need no stinkin' writer's block!(Hourglass)

    I loved it i did i did! it was really powerful, and I am SUPER curious. I bet since him and Jeremy are twins, they mistook him for Jeremy. Yup, ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: delete this!

    *I can't believe I'm giving you a deep crit. I NEVER do this. You owe me, dude* Down the streets of Ravenswill, walked Akaira. *I WOULD SAY, "AKAIRA WALKED DOWN ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Doll

    " The doll was the only one that witnessed, All the flowing of the crimson pain, She could not close her fixed eyes, " omg i love this stanza. The ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: two is an odd number

    hey...I am absolutely AWFUL at critiques, due to lack of experience, really, but I'll try: you gave me nightmares about those emerald eyes: [that's pretty much adorable] submerged in saturday-night ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS

    I found this to be rather amusing. :P (in a sick morbid sense, so perhaps morality is dying...)

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1-2 - A Sentence of A New Life

    Ah. I am going to feel useless after everyone just gave you deep crits. But they took all the crit up what can I say? Hmm...some people were just slightly ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: monsoon

    the light breeze threw us around like a bleeding fist. a perfect example of forced rhyming. Which this whole poem was. Not to metion the flow was completely ruined at ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Living Alone With Green Carpet

    Okay...I'm trying to get back into the site, so I'm reading and critiquing. But I do hope that if I help you with your stuff, you will return the favor ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: F*** YOU APATHY

    Hah. I'll critique your poem. Although I can't pretend to be an expert like these other ones. Fuck you, television watcher Isolation, the-world-doesn't-touch-you-liar. Artificial adult, hugging Americ

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rita-Rant

    heheh. Interesting essay.

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    I have green eyes and I look hot in eyeliner...jk, jk.

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I love labels too. It makes life more...fun. But I went to a tiny school of 100 kids where there weren't really labels. So now I'm more out in the ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Actually, it's rated XXX because I was in a comical mood at the time...and it thoroughly amused me.

    Oct 12, 2005


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling