User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Like, ehmagawd! I'm on a roll! :P

    :P I'm still waiting for more :D

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Ode to Green Day

    Green Day is the awesomest band in the existance of the universe!!!!! SO UH! lol, j/k punk/rock. All else is BLASPHEMY!!!!

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Ode to Green Day

    :P yes they are.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *awwww...* you guys are sweet. :)

    Oct 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: We don't need no stinkin' writer's block!(Hourglass)

    HAHA! I KNEW IT! Considering that Jeremy is always breaking windows and doing "dirty things in dark alleyways" as i believe you phrased it. ...actually your wording was diferent but ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Ode to Green Day

    yes, it was your true story. Lol-remember the original draft! haha :D

    Oct 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Like, ehmagawd! I'm on a roll! :P

    *narrows eyes* I liked it too! ...actually he's right, for-or despite- such a lack of description it's quite easy to visualize. At least I have it all pictured out. The ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Ode to Green Day

    :P p.s. R-heehee What blasphemy is this- that rattles the earth's core the dogs howl, and cats meow as buildings shake and roar Who had the bright idea to make ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Georgia

    I had rather figured that out by myself. At least I knew it was to a painter of sorts. Anyway I felt compelled to figure out WHY I don't like ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing Challenge 9/12

    thanks to everyone who critted this. :P

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Georgia

    I liked the last stanza, but that was about it. I never understand your poetry anymore...I used to fanatically love it. But your style and writing has changed a lot, ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I didn't mean to hit submit

    I didn't like it. I didn't get it. I found it to be repetitive and boring. The title was good though.

    Oct 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: prologue to another story /P

    hmm. I found this to be rather poetic also. It made absolutely no sense, however. I guess that was what you were going for. "All the way home I kept ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Secret Path

    hmmm...I liked the beginning but after that it sort of was just like...rambling on. Though at first it captured my attention, I got bored of it really fast. :P maybe ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    AHHH! *mutters* pic looks much better sideways ah well

    Oct 23, 2005


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon