User avatar

Misty

  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I can't as I'm an outcast...I have an intimate circle of friends, within a group of two circles of intimate friends in my class. Neither group is considered "outcast" although ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Of the Beatles, Cell Phones & Love Notes

    hi sam...erm...this is...different. I can't say as it's my favorite thing you've ever written, but I have confidence that it will grow steadily better. And yeah...new title definately in order.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    LOL! I am a DITZ. I thought this thing said, "Veritaserum, veritaserum, and meat eating," and I was thinking, "What does meat eating have to do with Harry Potter?" Erm...I ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    I started four days late, and, being the fifth, I have only 2,670 words. Pathetic. I don't even know what to write about. Good advice, btw, Eleore, I will do ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    Gosh I don't know. He doesn't have enough females. And yet, for generations, dating way back, people have been afraid of books. They ban Harry Potter novels in some schools. ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    meh. I found a subject-psychological disorders. The problem is, while researching, I found that I show signs of having an unusual amount of psychological disorders. Particularly Historial Personality

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Fanatics!

    I don't like the options either, I loved Harry w. ginny while it lasted. The movie'll be AMAZING i'm sure

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    meh. As per sam's suggestion, I'm doing it. I need something to challenge me, otherwise i'll never write, I'll just sit around on MSN or watching TV...lol

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Cry - a poem on child sexual abuse

    I liked it, it was very good. The first three stanzas=excellent. Beautiful metaphors. However-why did you start rhyming this at the last stanza? It's important to be consistant in your ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The City

    Okay-I have decided to cut out chapter one completely. This is the next chapter (newly chapter one..) Chapter One: Concerning the Introduction of our first two Pragmatists, and their initial ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Emotionally Unsheltered

    haha, sweetie this would probably go in a poetry section, rather than a writing section, but it's all good. Welcome to the site-the poem is interesting, I didn't love it ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Chapter 4

    P.S. Fill in sections tend to be crap. It's the stuff the reader doesn't usually want to read. Try to exnay all of your fill-in sections, and replace them w/ ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Chapter 4

    ah, i missed that. :O

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Chapter 4

    :P that was something...I'm not in love with it, particularly the first paragraph. I don't like how his problem w/ room and board is immediately solved. :P people shouldn't have ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain And Hail

    how very odd. :P I rather like it. :D. She's craaaazy, isn't she? You put her thought process down very well, the reader is really drawn in, and I enjoyed ...

    Oct 28, 2005


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl