User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicidal Mind

    no she was explaining the mask as being "she" or w/e. You rushed this like hell. Try again. And don't do that cliched "rain matching mood" thing cuz trust me, ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm the Guy

    I liked it. It's very relatable. I'm glad guys actually have emotions. I must have missed that, apparently.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: this christmas

    the last two lines were completely sweet. The rest was so-so...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: .

    wow. Would it be safe to say that you seem to have a form of dissociative identity disorder? no really this was really good. It make zero sense to me...maybe ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Suicide

    i liked it i liked it i liked it!!! YAY it was good, seriously

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Give You A Grammy

    I’m living the moment, The moment is now. (I actually liked that part a lot) I loudly applaud, as you take a bow. You’re a marvelous actor, You’re great at ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Skin Deep (A Poet to Her Lover)

    i liked was very descriptive. :P

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: aaaaak, how could they make this mistake????

    awwwww...I'm sorry! *hugs you* I bet you deserved first prize...*feels bad for you*

    Nov 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Euphoria

    lol... "Your school allows kids to wear trench coats? As a technical detail, I'd probably change that." ...yup...I've never been to a school that didn't allow it anyway...but I'll change ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lust: Needs of Revision

    okaaaaaaaay...sorry I shouldn't have posted at all I don't have any other comment but that.

    Nov 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: MY BEST PRE-TEENAGE SHORT STORY(Rated for a strange reason)

    so...why was it rated?

    Nov 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Story...need title! :)

    I just wanted you to know I had this story stuck in my head so I searched for it on YWS for forty five minutes before i finally found it...I ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pet Roadkill

    I think this would be a good background for the two kids-aka you move it up a good ten years and they're still sort-of-but-not-really friends, maybe she's super popular and ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Of the Beatles, Cell Phones & Love Notes

    snoink: okaaaaaaaaaaay...sweet that you want to stand up for sam but...irrelevant. I know how amazing sam is, I'm just saying it didn't interest me much. my opinion.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

    i'll rant with you, I've been around awhile...I just prefer to browse and look at things rather than comment. :P

    Nov 24, 2005


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec