User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Piecing it together, part 2

    Sitting on my bed was killing me. I got up, went to the bathroom and yanked on a pair of converse before escaping out the door. As long as I’m ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Prince of Brooklyn

    whoops. Accidentally hit submit instead of "quote" don't ask me how. the line about royalty was good because it was funny and it showed how diluded his brain was. It ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Prince of Brooklyn

    okay, sorry for the delay. A real crit: The Prince’s greasy hair and purple robes flopped to one side as he leaned into the cab. Okay, you do two important ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Prince of Brooklyn

    wooooooooowwww...that kid's lost it huh? hmm...I don't know ill have to crit it later because I need more time to think about it. but make fucking fucking, not fecking. :P ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Whatever happened to ZZAP?

    Unless I'm mistaken (and I probably am) he hasn't posted in awhile. He was so funny...always starting trouble with everyone at every possible opportunity. I rather liked him, for the ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jack (don't hate me)

    aaaaahhhh....the old Brad is back...I loved it. a lot. I know what you mean I think we all like jack when we see his pic. I loved the part, I ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Death of Agapanthus

    I actually couldn't analize this because I didn't understand it, even vaugely. That's cool because the point of a poem in general is for it to be somewhat relevant, and ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Judgment Day

    Hmm..I didn't like it. I think it would have been better off as a non-rhyming poem. Also, "might as well have gotten raped" is extreme. Too extreme. A lot of ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 2 of Beggining of a Novel

    wouldn't help much if I said it wasn't well written and didn't capture my attention in even the vaguest sense, would it?It's really quite poorly written, it's like a list. ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Dental Rehab

    *laughs* I have no idea why the other people didn't like this it was HILARIOUS!!!! It TOTALLY cracked me up. no, don’t you’ll suck my life’s saliva out and I ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    hmmm...I'm really late on posting on this but I have no problem with victoria's secret. Their makeup is the best to be had, their lotions rock and they inspire women ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: "Woman-creature, show me crimson."

    wow. I really , really liked this. Especially the last lines of the stanzas. I'm a bit envious, too. it's very...picturesque...like it's taking place in this awesomely cool fantasy world. ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem--"Untitled" (In grudging memory of D)

    hmmm....I must be very out-of-the-loop. I remember ieatworms but I didn't know about all of the drama... was good. I mean, it was very vague and relatable, applicable to just ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Other than that.......

    haha. I loved it. this was really cute. :P

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Un-dream (Circle Version)

    wow. this was so good. specifically "the woman is shaking as she paints my eyes shut " and my mother, sweet mother, never notices the horror my father, dear father, ...

    Dec 10, 2005


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya