User avatar

Misty

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Psychology of the Self

    *blinks* Brad, you're deep... I'm thinking, from what I got out of that, that my "self" is who I really am. But when I'm at the mall and I'm meeting ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too

    Hmmm. I actually think that you dress in the way that you want to be viewed, and that most people are quote "conforming non-conformists". I think people judge these groups ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    *blinks* that would be a negative...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fate

    funny, i thought i had commented on this. hmmm...anyway i liked it, i was pretty much awesome. nah it didn't scare me, but it made it a little bit more ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    *rereads Crysi's post* Hah, Crysi, I got kicked off of that same writing site, if it's the one I'm thinking of. Note to self-never give alleged "Best friend" password to ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    :P I agree with you Emma. In a way. But in another way the Mods are right, it can't become hell like a lot of other writing Qi's bark really ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil School...

    *smirks* hey ladydark I'm sorry that your thing went badly. I think it sucked if it got rigged. Go Navy. Woo. *waves flag*...I have a friend in the marines...Qi do ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Had do do it-ZZAP

    'kay. thanks for giving me the chance to actually say that though. And...he's a cool guy, anyway.

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Had do do it-ZZAP

    you can lock this as soon as I'm done because there may be too many ZZAP threads already-but the ZZAP threads kept on getting locked before I could say my ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If you are one of the following click here...CRITS DONE

    hehe. You can crit my stuff if it makes you happy. I currently have two parts of my story "piecing it togther" in other fiction.

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Vigilante

    hmm. I liked this all right. The beginning had all the action, after that it was just explaining the action which I didn't like as much but it was still ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: q is an a: keyboard mystakes [sic]

    :P I liked it, it was really pretty. I would love to know the undercurrent of it-what it means to you.

    Dec 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Piecing it together, part 2

    erm...thanks I didn't quite understand half of that...blankety stuff and the Hell YES and the "do they"...but I appreciate the comment.

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Murder is Blue

    It made sense until the last stanza. I'd expected some clarification as to why murder is blue but I think this just has to do with insanity. *reads it again* ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (well, not really...)

    *feels remedial and unimportant* ....*sob*

    Dec 15, 2005


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong