User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Walshingham Effect

    You wrote this when you were eleven? hmmm...I had hoped it was a new story. Ah well. It was interesting, very in-depth and I'm curious for more although if it's ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Best Movie of 2005

    I am the only person I know who thought Narnia sucked out loud. I mean it was a kid movie. I actually liked Harry Potter more than Star Wars but ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stuff You(yes I mean you, not them)Should Know

    :P I don't think it was meant to be critiqued. He just wanted to share. I thought it was CERAYZEE funny lol. :P

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Could it be? Hehe, Hourglass!

    liked it...interesting plot, ready for more. sorry that's not much crit

    Jan 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Idiots At the Bus Stop (title pending)

    Meh. You've written better. the nasty make-outage with fry grease everywhere was disgusting...I MISS 217!!!

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Emo rocks. Jennafina-GREEN DAY IS NOT F-CKING POP!!!! I HATE people who say that. They are PUNK/ROCK!!! I wrote a poem about that... You can be political and emo. After ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Exit, Stage Left.

    I liked this a lot. I don't know...maybe it was just the feel of it. How you were always slashing and reprising and flxing it, making it change constantly. I ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Prince of Brooklyn

    hehe. yeah...I did. I enjoy super-analyzing things. You know what's scary...no, really, scary-is that this story is coming back to haunt me in the weirdest ways. Like, this morning (literally, ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship's Timeline

    I liked this. :P it was so true, but you stated it plainly. Just like, "this is how it is..." it's a good poem, I enjoyed it. I don't really ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Fall Out Boy- Champaine for me real friends, real pain for my sham friends.

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too

    By wearing a GReen Day shirt, a commercialised product that makes a band money and contributes to capitalism and the "corporation" you are essentially not punk, and are conforming simply ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    nah, you guys have good points. The stats are sickening. All the more reason for women to protect themselves. Yeah, I've seen the same stats on posters-at least, one in ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    good point. :P But I stand by my opinions.

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    oh yeah-Gal, rape is partially the victim's fault. Not completely, but partially. She (or he) got herself into a position that she could be raped (in most circumstances the girl ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Hey, Qi, I'm got female power for you. "Hey, I'm going to go get seventeen plastic surgeries, reduce my stomach to almost nothing and my boobs to grotesquely large lumps, ...

    Dec 19, 2005


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket