-
Re: untitled 2
hey ari I thought this was excellent, you're a great writer. The last line was great, but the whole scene was great, and I liked the whole "military efficency" bit. ...
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Mirros that kill
“Click” the lock sounds, and I breathe a sigh of relief. What if he’s serious? What if he’s not lying? “Stop it Nicky, he was just messing with you,” admonishing ...
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department
hhahaah. I think we all read georgia. :P
Mar 14, 2006 -
Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department
Get off the damn computer and actually go exercise. Not only is it more healthy, but it makes you that much closer to your goal being 'good-looking'. Hey Blue, for ...
Mar 14, 2006 -
Re: Roping Dolls
2 Beck woke up with a crick in her neck, and rubbed it as she stumbled to the mirror. Oh, wonderful, she thought. There is a zit on my nose. ...
Mar 14, 2006 -
Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department
I am, as they say, about as subtle as a flying brick. And people who wear their hearts as the main accessory tend to get them broken more easily. So ...
Mar 14, 2006 -
Re: A Port In The Caribbean
ho hum. I tried to do an actual crit and I just got, well, you know "nice, great, cool," and so on so forget that. There were a couple of ...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: Is
lol sam you know I love this. It sounds vaguely familiar, gee I wonder why....:D It's really well written I especially like that bit at the end w. the gingham ...
Mar 11, 2006 -
Re: computer art
it was a bit smallish and hard to see but it was still really cool and it must've been fun to make!
Mar 10, 2006 -
Re: Clockword Terror (Need better name if you can think of one)
Poor Imp got the errors. The concept for the story was good, if you could go on with this it'd be nice but you need to work on your grammar ...
Mar 10, 2006 -
Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)
It seems too unreal to believe...I don't want to believe it. I keep pushing it towards the back of my mind, hoping it will all go away. It keeps surfacing ...
Mar 10, 2006 -
Re: Roping Dolls
LOL---there are fifteen more pages and I'd be happy to post them. :P I just didn't want to put too much up the first time. Thanks so much for the ...
Mar 10, 2006 -
Re: Online Anorixia prt. 1,2 & 3
hey---I love Relienk K too, been a fan since I was eleven. Saw them in concert last summer, in fact... Anyway---This is NOT bad, but the spelling is AWFUL, so ...
Mar 10, 2006 -
Re: Roping Dolls
Roping Dolls Prologue: Stacy Heath was a doll. At least, that’s what Johnny Jay called her. Wavy, Barbie-blonde hair, pinkish lips, volumptious body, she had it all. But dolls ain’t ...
Mar 9, 2006 -
Re: Random Randomness: A lotr parody.
lol. this made me laugh. Kudos for the first good lotr spoof I've seen
Mar 4, 2006
