User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "I hate you guys"

    Last thing: timjim: never never never never never never never never never tell someone that something they wrote isn't a story. It's not up to you. It's up to the ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department

    :P not sweating it. Brunettes are far more fabulous.

    Mar 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Roping Dolls

    Lol, Crys, I almost feel apologetic for sending you all of that...I meant to break it up. Hmm. If I could only learn how to *edit* posts... THE COOKIE THING ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "I hate you guys"

    I'm so sorry, ladydark, if you did lose a friend like this. That is absolutely horrible. Even for something so short, it was emotionally stirring. Honestly, it moved me. I've ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Mirros that kill

    Sorry one last thing: It's the little thing in this story that makes it excellent. The bit about the hairspray. The dot under her eye. Her breaking the mirror. Those ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Mirros that kill

    Haha. You are quite very welcome. :P This is much better. I especially like the added bits. It is excellent like that, now you are only missing one thing: Motive. ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Belliveau

    BTW, you said you are having trouble knowing where this story is going? let me direct you to some GREAT links: Okay I think that's what it is. :P hope ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Belliveau

    Hey; To start this off, I definately sympathize with you here. I have also had projects that take extended periods of time. But kudos to you for not giving up! ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department

    :) not trying to start (or finish) anything. Although I did feel like he made a few personal attacks. :P

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I like, "I write sings, not tragedies" and the music video for it is freaking amazing! If I wasn't brokebrokebroke, and if my ipod hadn't gotten jacked I would definitely ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Steps

    I lied. No, not really, but I went and reread it after posting and it was uh...really really good. Lol, sorries. But the first stanza===EXCELLENT! lovely lovely. Sorry for my ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Steps

    I didn't like it, actually. I thought it was exceptionally cliched with a weak ending. The rhyming felt forced, and this is chock full of lengthy descriptions and I didn't ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: streamofconscious (Revised)

    wow, brad, this is like the old poetry i used to love so much, you know the stuff I used to print off and frame and put on my walls ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sorry's enough - I just can't say it

    Jesus. This may be the best semi-rhyming poe,m I've ever read. The last two lines were moving...the length was perfect. The slight repitition suited this perfectly and I'm glad you ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled (freewrite)

    lovely. just that. never tamper with this, it's too excellent.

    Mar 15, 2006


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19