User avatar

Misty

  • Randomosity Re: What are you Wearing?

    oi...that sounds great

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    WHY!!!!!????

    Mar 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Magic story, but I can't think of a good name, sorry

    You slipped into first person the last few sentences, which is annoying. Other than that...decent

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Section that needs mood help!

    okeydokey, I voted for the boring, no offense intended. However, it does have excellent potential, with a little bit of work. The clouds darkened strangely and Strick now saw a ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writing Challenge 3/20

    George decided to perm his hair the night before the wedding. It was getting long and shaggy, quite like it had been in his younger, surfing days. His bride-to-be would ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: jack be nimble

    Wow. wowowowowowowowowowow. Wow. And thrice wow. I thought the ending was brilliant. I thought the whole thing was brilliant. My initial reaction is probably unsuitable for this thread as it ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: be careful what you say

    Not a little confusing, a lot confusing. It made no sense whatsoever. The reader is given the vague idea that the girl said something mean about her brother and he's ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Nate Needs Your Help!

    wowsers, I'll definitely remember to do that.:P

    Mar 17, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Truth

    Ahhh...I really loved it. It's written from a bit of a fatalistic attitude, but that works for this. I've never read a autobiographical piece that I really liked, but this ...

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Sues Himself For Car Damage!?

    ppppffffffffft. that's freaking hilarious.

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Masquerading Harshness

    The first stanza is especially good, particularly the last four lines. The second stanza is excellent, the third is decent. But the ending is a little weak, it seems like ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department

    Crysi---LOL! I love redheads, I've always wanted to be one I just don't think I could pull it off. Anyway I probably should have put this in randomness. And you're ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What are you Wearing?

    Wow. Talk about adorable. I'll hae to write that one down so next time I go shopping...yeah...TBR....MMHMM.....nice. :P BR

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What are you Wearing?

    This is actually for a survey I've been working on since...forever. So what are you wearing? Me? AE jeans Green Day Kerplunk t-shirt white blazer red converse

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will always love her

    Very run-on. The end--very abrupt. The paragraphs--not good. Everytime someone different speaks, you need to change paragraphs. The storyline is decent, though.

    Mar 15, 2006


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman