User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shadow: Eye of the Storm

    okeydokey, here goes. :P Perched on top of a gargoyle, I feel a warm wind. Coming with the warmth was the smell of burning timber, gas and plastics. House fire, ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revised Once more: Shadow

    Okay Jiggy, you won the Misty Lottery. So I'm gonna give you one of my famous, 2 hour critiques. Enjoy! (BTW: prepare for harshness!) There is a place. In this ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: z0mg!11!! So. Im lyk, a n00b n stuff, rite?

    haha...I think I read something of yours. A poem, perhaps? Idk...I'll have to go check it out now. As far as your writing strategies go...Brilliant! I would do that too, ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Elements of Lindonen: Prologue

    oh, okay. Didn't catch that. That clears it up a bit. No problem, what am I here for? if you ever have anything you want me to crit, just PM ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    heeheehee.... There are no words....simply none... *tear*

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: thiz totally ruzl

    *laughs* Uh...I think uh, that this was just a joke right? and she OMG. she cryed she wuz so happy becaue now zhe ouckd final be poular.. and sol lille ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Remy

    Hey, don't be a jerk. And if you're not going to critique it, don't comment.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Remy

    Remy By: Misty Lynn Ellingburg (2/13/06) 1 I first met Remy at the Tinseltown movie theatre in upstate New York. I had been OTR for two weeks, long since run ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Elements of Lindonen: Prologue

    Oi Vey. It does need some work. But it's promising. And yeah, I can be a harsh critiquer. But I like you're story, so I'm going to help you with ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken.

    Ergh, I really didn't like this at all. The last bit in parentheses (can you hear me my dear) and after was good. but the rhyming was too much. You ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jealousy. An attempt at a short story.

    Okay, on the whole this was good. But there were a few things: Eying the blinding glisten of her left earring, I indefatigably loathed her. hehe...indefatigably, is it? I think ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mole station

    The last two stanzas were excellent, as were some of the first. However, the first stanzas don't even suggest that it was rape. and I don't like the rhyme "mare."

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: My King (Introduction to the Diary of Marion Swancott)

    Actually, I thought it was kind of...dull. The paragraphs were long and I found myself skipping over whole bits to get to the end. I was curiously waiitng for the ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: trying my hand at the short story...

    Uh, this is quite short. It's the second short story I've tried to write. I wrote another that was less cliche, so I'll be posting that soon, too. Hopefully this ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Paste

    erm...okay Michael says: then what do u want "I'll hold him, you can beat him." says: you to care "I'll hold him, you can beat him." says: and really care, ...

    Mar 26, 2006


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King