User avatar

Misty

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark(Prolouge)

    "own" or "owe," in that last bit? This is highly unconventional, but it kept me interested enough to keep reading, which is unusual. It's more of a short story, I ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She Doesn't Deserve This

    *coughs* *echos what Snoink said* I've seen this. More than once. In fact, this is a typical teen angst poem. "She deserves a life worth living" Really. Really?

    Sep 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wild Heart

    Ehhhmmm...Well I will echo what you said about the first paragraph of my story: make it more interesting so it drags your reader in more, because it's kind of boring. ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Man and His Sunflower

    Heya, it was o.k. :) You're quite prolific lately. Good for you. I liked this sunflowers have thorns? The descriptions are lovely, I especially like the part about the sunflower ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Smiley Question Mark

    (people who read the first section--the intro--will note that I changed the name of the main character from Gabby to Manizha) CHAPTER ONE: Over the Rainbow Manizha was halfway aware ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 1)

    I agree with Sigfried about the transition. The first half of the story interested me, the second half didn't. At all. Try again?

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the weed on the road

    haha, chatting it up in the poetry forums. I'm good. just taking a break from book edits.

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Wet Flower

    Ooooohhhh back talk is not good. We do not talk back to Snoinkus, uhh uh. That's a good way to stop getting reviews FAST. And defensiveness is ugly. Actually this ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Maybe

    Hi hon. Capitalize your "i's" or it seems sloppy. And get rid of all the teen angst, it isn't working. I am encouraged to see that you haven't been fussed ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Cell Phone Pimp

    I was expecting something great from this. Nice job, you delivered. He inserts the charger: in, out, in, out. It feels very good after such a long day. I am ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the weed on the road

    just very, very wordy. what is the point of elaborating for that long about a weed? the title and those sentences would be fine. (grand sentences, though!) and hello! :) ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: pianist that drains soul

    GENERAL NOTES First off, I'm discouraged by the fact that kitty said you haven't edited this much from the last time. That's no good. Hopefully you will change or utilize ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the weed on the road

    As if to sing, “I’ll be here forever,” “when the night grows feral and bitter, I’ll be here.” I absolutely adore this, and the title. The rest, alas, is too ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vampire

    This is actually quite good for your age. ^_^ I thought the imagery was nice.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Had the World

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We had the world, you and I. It was ours, our very own, and we did with it what we wanted We got older, though- not by

    Sep 9, 2007


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451