User avatar

Misty

  • Other Poetry Re: hope

    I lost it when I lost my mind, for without hope no mind can be sane. First sentence of this-excellent. Second-wretched. Get rid of it. It deflects from the brilliant-osity ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: OMGOT! The BESTTEST masterpeace wrotten!!

    I second the black rose.

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    I'm using the gray..lol it just looks best to me

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: graveyards and roses (me and you)

    The italicized dead gave me a jolt. Very ominous. And a very strong way of starting off the poem. The second line of the second stanza = brilliant. Third stanza ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Remy

    Nah. Just oddball. It's slang, not description, that's why. Puppy god should be puppy dog. Thanks!

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: use me

    It was good...Not great. But good. The ending was weak though, and some of the ideas seemed badly portrayed and even weak. Cliche, in other words. Certain ones that bothered ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I Love This Weekend

    :P I saw Ice Age 2 and it was GREAt. I love jogging, yeah that's why I'm excited for this too. YAY

    Apr 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Which is better?

    Second is better.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No More Movies For Me

    awwwwwwwwwww I"m sorry. I totaly know how you feel.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 14 - there's no time for you

    I thought the whole thing was great. First stanza-fab. Second stanza-marvy Third Stanza-intense, powerful and gut-wrenching. I love your poetry, can you tell?

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: desire

    Too much inconsistant rhyming, too many typos, too generic. Make it your own.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Your Idea of Perfection

    Okaydokay, the rhyming was rather forced and cliche, and quite overpowering. Maybe you should try to fit the ideas into freeverse, I think it would be much more effective. Becase ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: is it ok?

    I second Re :P and also Snoink. Must always write what comes from the heart, always always. It's not worth writing otherwise. But I also get that you're new at ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Farce

    It's pretty, and halfway deep. I liked it.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Remy

    *shrug* I dunno. Too late I'm already three quarters through it. Besides, there's nothing original about that...:P

    Mar 31, 2006


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus