User avatar

Misty

  • Writing Tips Re: writing expirement for those who never end

    Makes sense.

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Mortal Peril from Within the Mind-A Psychological State

    My idea is a psychological thriller. The trouble is, I don't want it to be a "crap slasher flick" as I put it. I want my characters (there will be ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: detail-dumping - rated for language

    She's right. What's worse though, is Opressive Identity Syndrome. AKA: She was going to the store and she noticed that there was a man in the trunk of her neighbor's ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Writing Challenge 4/03" Wind Spirits

    Hey: I'll definitely give this a deeper crit later, I'm not feeling well right now and I gt get to bed, so here's a really quick overview: The main character ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS infringes on your RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH!

    Infringes on rights to free speech? Ask us Real Kids veterans, who had to live under the dictator arm of deborah morris. I got banned there for something I DIDN'T ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace?

    I just got a new myspace and its AWESOME!!! ... of course I have no clue whatsoever how it works. But anyway if you want to check it out or ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dry (2) /P

    Fantastic. Stunning. What can I even say? There's nothing I can even say. I liked Jimmy best.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    Lol. At least we got Nate a fab new avvie...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: [untitled] I

    lol...dress in drag and do the hula... I wish i could help you out with this, but the only thing I can say is : lovely. Perfect, in fact. That's ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Turning coffee into Wine

    Ahck, I have nothing helpful to say at all. My poetry critiquing skills have regressed abysmally. But let me tell you=this was brilliant. I wouldn't change a thing. You should ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Remy

    *dies* ... *dies again* .... *is speechless*

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    You know, that little chimp with the sticky-out tongue is vair vair attractive. *winks* COOKIES?!?!? WHERE! (Oh well, WE HAVE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!)

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: two poems: hope and life

    You know I was absolutely positive I posted on this...and some other dude already said something on it too...how weird.

    Apr 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Caricature of a Deity

    Okay, I'll explain. The character of Punnet annoyed me. He was a complete jerk, but I realize that you were trying to make him so. The thing that was boring ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revised Once more: Shadow

    The soldiers stumbled about, having rapidly lost both the trail and their sense of direction while regaining a very sensible fear. They had lost the trail to the muck in ...

    Apr 2, 2006


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth