User avatar

Misty

  • Writing Tips Re: Getting the Most Out of a Critique

    HAHAHAhahahaha...yeah lol

    Jul 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm the Pig

    A good, quick read. Not emotionally impacting, not even unusual, but just simply good. I enjoyed it but it wasn't particularly interesting. I mean, it was, for as short as ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Commonly confused words updated: 7/27

    hahaha thanks. That must've taken work

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue 101 (Part One)

    THOU SHALT NOT ARGUE WITH THE UNSINKABLE SAM!!! DON'T YOU FOOLS KNOW SHE TOOK HER SATS AND WAS IN THE 80TH PERCENTILE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Sam is always right. On the other foot...you ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Getting the Most Out of a Critique

    Nice, Sam. Haha. I remember this one girl from a different folder who wrote "It was great post more soon!' to absolutely EVERYTHING. And it was like ... ... Once ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    yay. *waves flag* I missed it. It's different now. But good. V. good. :)

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Co-authors, Writing Buddies, Fellow Arists-Whatever You Will

    Misty Ellingburg I write: Human dramas, realistic fiction, etc.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Hidden Sanctuary #1

    Okay there are things on both end of the spectrum--that is, you did things right and things wrong. For one thing, I think it was a mistake to have that ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unexpected Hatred

    Sam DID cover everything!!! But you know what, I'm going to review it ANYWAY, because I'm new(ish) and I need to review some stuff before I start posting. And because ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Comments For Is

    Mwahahahahaha I am a great pally, it’s true. Also I have a lot of time on my hands. The grassland looks to me it’s sort of like how they say ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Please... stop it!"

    you obviously need to learn the art of subtelty. Being a writer isn't about hitting the reader over the head with a baseball bat to get your message across, forgive ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the beauty is in the tragedy

    I liked it, a lot. Especially the first few images. It had a weak ending, but the overall feeling of it was...er...not "sad" precisely, but it was relatable.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    HAHA. Ari--I remember saying to Sam, "DAMN! Books these days NEVER have enough sex in them!!!" And she suggested The Red Tent. haha. I thought it was good,a ctually. The ...

    May 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Sam told me. Repeatedly. As did J.Wilder. We're the old RK posse...luckily Sam found this place and we were all TAKEN OUT OF OUR MISERY!!!!

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Addiction

    the first paragraph was rather cliche, the middle was brilliant, the last was...only decent. With every puff of lethal smoke I'll subtract an hour, An injection in a lonely room ...

    Apr 9, 2006


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau