User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Comments For Is

    hahaha ok I forgive you

    Jul 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack in the Box

    I didn't know if this merited a PG-13 or an R, but R seemed too harsh so... JACK IN THE BOX July 19th, 2006 1 New York City, New York ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Dead Main Characters

    I usually kill of a subsidiary character in the story to achieve a certain amount of character development in my MC. To change them, or something like that. But yeah...killing ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: A Tip for Soppy Scenes

    ERgh I know how that is...you're in some strange spur-of-the-moment and that's all it takes to come up with this awful corny scene. With any luck though, you haven't shown ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Problem with the chapters

    ooh, fun fun. You will have to PM me when you post this. How awful would that be to have all that POOF, GONE? Well the thing with writing for ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: YAY! More fun with knife wounds.

    er.... Good question. Watch Gangster movies--slitting throats don't seem too hard, you just have to grab them from behind and slut it. As far as the chest far as Gangs ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Copperheads in my Kitchen

    A very good little story. Not particularly poetic in the imagery, but symbollic. to show the pale pink face of hunger. But I don’t flinch, I simply wonder if anyone ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So Many Rectangles

    wellll what this was was basically you just trying to express an idea in your head. Not exactly poetic, but I liked the last stanza.

    Jul 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Albino

    I PMed you on this.

    Jul 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Hidden Sanctuary #1

    Ahhh, good. I had no idea. It's always good to rewrite things, it hones your skills and expands your writing portfoliom, etc.etc.

    Jul 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Comments For Is

    Quote: It’s like you just sat down and said, “Well I am going to make Anna, a random, brooding girl, and she will be the Emo One. Then I will ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ten Simple Truths (Not So Simply Explained)

    It would seem as though I am guilty of one of the cliches *cough,jetblackhair,cough* hehehehe...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ten Simple Truths (Not So Simply Explained)

    awwww smaur doesn't like my tips!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA you read my post! heeheehee

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Background Characters + HowThey Can Seriously Screw You Over

    Background Characters, and How they Can Seriously Screw You Over A crap background character isn’t any good for anyone. It’s like a tiny gray blurb that no one will remember. ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Flawless- Yet Flawed? (With A Nod To Snoink)

    Ah, seems as though you've given me all of these tips--while reading my stories. :P But they are so true, and so helpful, and it causes me to wonder: "She's ...

    Jul 30, 2006


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare