User avatar

Misty

  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    PERFECTOMUNDO, is all I can say. I guess. :P I do miss Featured Story, though.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Joy

    *laughs* You're welcome. But I am terminally ill in the brains department, remember that, so my word should not be taken without second opinion.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: thoughts through scissor blades

    I actually liked it. It's hard to critique poems, but it had a nice flow. I especially liked the like "let the scissors do the talking."

    Aug 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Joy

    last thing:: I thought on the whole the story was good, very original. A little bit...questionable, at parts (just ignore my GAh, NONONOing, I told you I am dramatic), but ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Joy

    It is a nice short story, and now that MH has done EVERYTHING, my review seems almost unnecessary. But I'll post it in any case. Hard on it? Oh magic, ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A practice piece

    Who does need friends, really? Lol--I prefer #2 pencils myself though. As always, if you have any questions or comments PM me.:) THINGS YOU DID WELL “What are you doing ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title - need help

    Need help, eh? Good! That’s what we’re here for! Okay, Sam has been (desperately) trying to teach me to critique, so I'll try this new method of hers... THINGS YOU ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Comments For Hourglass

    As I have already given you my most thorough critiques of this (i.e. This is great! Keep it up! no, only joking), I should just like to say that I ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack in the Box

    thank you xanthum, for your meaningful and helpful critique. :P

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Queen of Dolls

    Ah...brilliant. The ending sort of tied it all together,didn't it? I would love to comment profusely and make this deep and meaningful but there is a cassorole waiting for me ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Getting the Most Out of a Critique

    *laughs* it WAS on RealKids...remember Mallory?

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Inebriation

    *laughs* I wish I could help you, lol. I have never had more than a soda myself. But I've seen my friends insanity, and I think it's fair to assume ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Background Characters + HowThey Can Seriously Screw You Over

    :P Good point Snoink.,..and everyone else. :P

    Jul 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Hidden Sanctuary #2

    Toki,” he said trying it out. “Why’d you look away, Toki? I loved looking at your eyes. They’re a very pretty blue.” CHEESY ALERT. BAd enough that you're over-clicheying Hunky, ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Water-Glass Chat

    Oh! there are too many good things in this to even single out. The "razor thin lips" and symbolism in the water, and the callous conversations about screwing guys ten ...

    Jul 31, 2006


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf