User avatar

Misty

  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    Ooer!

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Optismism can only hide so much.

    The trouble with songs is that they're so hard to review, because a song can have the suckiest lyrics but have a rock-awesome tune and great accompaniment and it makes ...

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Empty Notebooks are a Therapy Session

    *laughs* Haha. I was totally feeling "white girl eminem" in this, without the vulgarities and wifebeaters and whatnot. I was saying it in my head and rocking out to the ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love handles hold too tightly

    Wow. get off my fucking couch You really started off this poem strong, and it stayed strong throughout. The use of profanity when, at times can seem to strong, was ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Three Little Pixies

    Ahhh...I liked this. I haven't got much to say by way of critique, except that, the rhythm was constantly off (read through it slowly) and at first you had a ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Other Re: The Classic Rock Junkie Strikes Again

    I don’t need therapy, I need to therapy myself. Question: what is the world’s obsession with labels? Why is it that we feel we need to label ourselves and others ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: GRAND RE-OPENING!

    Hehe. My parents left for the weekend, leaving me with the internet all to my little old selfy. I'll be here the whoooole time. YESSSSS!!!! It'll be practically worth the ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title - need help

    LOL. Yes. That would work. :P Good luck!

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Discipline, oh my!

    Hmm...perhaps I will try NaNoWriMo, when November comes. Its kind of scary I must admit. That's a lot of words. I'll be thinking about a plot now, to prepare myself ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Guttersnipe (updated: 10/19)

    THINGS YOU DID WELL In a way, Regan wasn’t lost at all. EXCELLENT way to start off the story! PERFECTOMUNDO, even. Very professional. Very enthralling. Draws me in quickly. V. ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hello Boy, Goodbye Heart [chapter 1]

    Actually, I liked this. But that's just because I'm a huge Georgia Nicholson fan. Obsessive, you might say...HOWEVER, and ON THE OTHER FOOT... THINGS THAT COULD USE A SECOND LOOK ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cosmopoliton Cover Queen

    It was predestined, a fairy tale gone faulty. Ahh...your words are so good. It's practically poetic. "Dazzling delinquent" an "mysterious mystic." It's lovely. "hasty hands," added to the mix, and ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title - need help

    No. The body would be taken. Immediately. By paramedics. No right-thinking doctor would leave a dead body in a room. It's too dangerous and it's just not right. Unless they ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: thoughts through scissor blades

    Awwww, brad is so sweeeet. :P that wasn't helpful. I should say something helpful. Let me think...AH YES! I've discovered your rhyme scheme in the first stanza! Excellent!

    Aug 1, 2006


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah