User avatar

Misty

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I said oh! aren't ~ aren't you God? Hello. Sir.

    said oh! aren't~aren't you God? Hello. Sir. 10/9 and didn't you love it, w. all the rampant Jesus slaying and goddamnit, we can re crucify Jesus ten times a week, ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ode to an Omelet

    *snort* oh my....hahah...you know I thought you were being serious about "genius" and "appreciated talent." *laughs* oh goodness...ode to omelet, eh? Well if I were Sam I'd beat you with ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Lost Control

    was a but on the tacky side, with some really poorly forced rhyme schemes, and I don't think that the repitition did much to help this. I think the concept ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tony. Episodes of a Dillusional Man. Part 4

    aHHHHHHWWWWWW I thought I posted on this! IN FACT I'M SURE OF IT!!!! Well, let me sum it up because goodness knows I'm not doing it again. I thought it ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Lots Of Names Deleted: DO NOT PANIC

    Wow. Spectacular, keep up the hot job... I didn't know such a thing even existed. :P

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

    You had every right. Please continue to post your concerns. I agree with you.

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

    Anything that undermines my rights as a citizen (and yes, having personal information handed out is a violation of privacy, particularly considering that I'm a concientious objector) should be illegal

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Some of my poems from this month and last... help needed to

    Break my psychadelic waves of nausea, so many multi-coloured dreams. Normally I wouldn't put 'psychadelic' and 'nausea' in the same sentence, but it really works when you connect it with ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Jack's Mannequin ...NOT the best thing since sliced bread, but possibly just catchy enough to make me listen to it ... at least once.

    Aug 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eternity in a Grain of Sand

    We were forever conscientious of the fact that the future was a coming thing, but it was reserved in a deep corner of our minds, a place that we arrive ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Points Policy To Begin August 7th

    :P Okay! Sounds sweet.

    Aug 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Girl With a Violin (UPDATED)

    The promised critique(and I am going to make an attempt at harshness to make up for the lovely gush-spiel up there): It was an afternoon in late Autumn. The air ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Girl With a Violin (UPDATED)

    Ooer!!! I really liked this. The imagery was magnificient, the characters sort of...sadly heartwarming. The old man cliche has been done a few times but that's okay...I love your bits ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    *laughs* THIS IS ROCK AWESOME!!!!

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 7, 2006


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100