User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: John Smith

    Funnnnyyyyy sorry , that isn't helpful, but this was hilarious!

    Jan 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    funnnnnnyyyy But I've seen pictures of obviously...well...hahaha

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Total Sappy Mush

    Well, it's very eloquent, but it's kind of cliche, I'd have to see it in the entire context of the story to really like it. 'cracked a wisecrack' need I ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Ordinary

    hmm. I like it? I mean it was okay, it wasn't outstanding *shrug*

    Jan 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freudian Slip, or, The Case of the Survivor In The Snow

    I KNOW I commented on this. Oh well. I think I said that I liked the first bit a lot due to its poeticness and the element of unusuality (is ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Imagined Infidelity

    It was good until the last two lines; okay, good until the last line, which is cheesy. A nice, short read. :)

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Spoon

    I like to be honest, so I will be honest. Completely honest. the first paragraph may be one of the worst I have ever, ever read. Scratch it entirely. You ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mary Had a Little Lamb

    I didn't like it. I'm not shy or innocent, I just found it revolting. There were elements to it that were good, like the smile one size too small, but ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Dream

    You know, you have the same problem I had when I was that age: not understanding proper paragraphing. But that's okay, it's easy to explain. All you do is (my ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Howling Meow Cats and Other Creatures of the Night

    This is quite clever, again it's an easy read, but humorous and well put-together. Funny, too. the 'tripping over an expecially stupid rabbit' was rather humorous, and it does leave ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Evil Knows No Buckeyes

    I liked this; both was an easy, simple read, but quite enjoyable. Anything longer and it would have been too long, I think. A nifty little short story. Im sorry ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Make Me Machinery

    Exordium Two lights on a dim reflection, dull eyes gazing halfway at the mirror, a man in the shadows, a question, still, savory, that hangs in the air overhead, just ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nameless: by anonymous

    It had a very strong ending, the creative use of big letters turning to nearly nothing was fantastic. I loved it.

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Removed

    some of the spacing resembles ee cummings. It would flow better if it didn't. Sentences spread out like this are a bit harder to read, the slow doesn't work. Still, ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I said oh! aren't ~ aren't you God? Hello. Sir.

    Thanks, I could possibly revise. But I have a tendency to repeat things, when I want to. I'm not fussed about grammatical inadequacy, I'm not fussed about my readers, because ...

    Oct 13, 2006


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath