User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Glass Girl

    Teeheehee, quite adorable. Opaque is a wonderful word I discovered in a little kid star wars novel, it's kind of like foggy-eyed...hard to explain. And uh...I don't know what hyperglycemic ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Glass Girl

    I shanghied EVERYONE into a critique. I am desperate *cough* Determined. :P But yes, *cracks knuckles, puts on "bitch hat"* Let's get down to it!

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Happy Anniversary

    Her skin pale and her blue eyes sharp with distrust and deep set anger. Should be "her skin *was* pale" Yet, the man took it stoically his brown eyes mirroring ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken

    *points* emo!

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Revisiting First grade

    This is really amazing. I enjoyed it. It had a real touch of nostalgia about it. It was the last three sentences that made it, though.

    Feb 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Glass Girl

    I met a glass man in a glass house. I was sixteen. I don’t remember why I was there; I just know I was drifting off of the roof and ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: chapter 1

    Ah, I noticed something new when I was ruminating on your story in my bedroom (yes...I really was). Her name is Alissa Jewel, but her nickname is AJ. Alissa Jewel ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Goodbye forever

    Revise the last stanza "Clever" has nothing to do with anything.

    Feb 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: prologue

    Ahoy, Erin! I find your writing very quaint, and I enjoy it, but just as any beginner will find, there are imperfections. New writers tend to sway a bit toward ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    Hmmm, it's hard to give advice, since I've never read any of your writing. Be brave, take the plunge and post it! Or, if you want, you can PM it ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One End of a Pencil

    I enjoyed reading this, it was really well-done, the only part that I would maybe change is: I know you live in the middle of nowhere because I turned my ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: chapter 1

    Ah, yes, Sam is totally right. It look so, so much better when you have correct punctuation, good grammar, all that. It looks so much better to just hit 'return' ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Plucked form the evening breeze

    Hmm...I'm not sure how to respond to this because I don't undersand all. :) I suppose poetry is open to interpretation but! if you'd like to PM me and let ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Working Title~About SEx Addiction-

    Graham the Fucking Cracker It starts off like this: you’re eleven years old, you’re walking home from school, kind of sulking because you got detention ‘stead of recess. It’s a ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [working title]

    There are two POV's, the girl and the guy's, but at the moment, they are running together so I just posted the girl's. Tawny Rae This morning I woke up ...

    Jan 21, 2007


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren