User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #30 /P

    I should not have jumped in at the middle, because this just confused the hell out of me. But I did read the beginning of #29 which seemed to be ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Midnight Excursion

    This was a good short story. I was interested, and I didn't expect that surprise ending. I agree with everything Ofour said, and I guess I'm being lazy and not ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Solution Decanted

    I'm proud of you. Seriously. Proud. This is what I mean when I tell people not to slap their reader in the face with God. This was not only eloquently ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

    I'm not so into this sort of writing myself, and I've never met anyone in real life with that kind of confidence. I can't really critique it, but I do ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Child called it

    That book was fantastic. Read it w/ the whole series in 10th grade.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Glass Girl, Chapter Two

    *thank you to all the people who responded to the invasive messages in their inboxes...:) This part is essentially character development. Tell me if there's too much dialogue...the formatting in ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: chapter 2

    THIS IS WHAT I CALL IMPORANT, SO LISTEN UP Stephen King said something very important in an 'everything you need to know about writing in ten minutes' arcticle. You ought ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Chionophobia: The Aftermath of Magic /P

    I enjoyed this. It wasn't half so wordy as your usual style, but I found it perfectly acceptable, *far* from nauseating. One of my favorite things you've written in awhile. ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How to get more critiques

    Fantastic. Thank you. *shifty eyed* Although, I hope nobody has a problem with plugging people for critiques...if you ask someone nicely via PM, they will quite often critique it for ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Goodbye! I will miss you, Jordan, and I'm sorry you have to leave. Maybe I will stealthily show up in L.A. and you can "minister" to me. Oh dear. I ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hallucinational Beach

    You're welcome. :P No self-respecting english teacher woudl ask someone to write a "story reflection." *scoffs*

    Feb 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Calcium Hydrogen Carbonate

    Hmmmph...sounds a bit like Man on Fire, a bit like The Godfather, but with a LOT of dialogue and not much character development to show for it.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hallucinational Beach

    I liked the story but you do need a new title, it was an interesting take on hallucinogens but the explanation at the end was most definitely unnecessary. :P You ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: repost chapter 1

    Avast! I copy/pasted this so I will get to it tonight. :)

    Feb 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Glass Girl

    I just used the words that came naturally, I hadn't intended to take any of them out, except the hyperglycemic, which was obvious...I'll find a good substitute word eventually.

    Feb 17, 2007


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos