User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Title's Don't Matter

    by the way, ignore negative reviews with broad, overreaching statements and no personal detail. you're a really good writer, and when you get older (or perhaps even now) you'll learn ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Title's Don't Matter

    What a fantastically post-modern story. This might be one of the best pieces I've ever read on this website. It's so amazing because I understand what he means when he ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Kissed a Girl

    cloves and ginger? that is an indescribably delicious smell! without doing anything more than say one simple, yet exotic scent, you've given us an original peek into the girl's past. ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lightning Strikes

    I feel the need to revise my previous post. I had no idea that this was the girl's very first story, and was perhaps in an over-critiquing mode, so I ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shattered Glass

    So, turning east, the bird, though lacking truth, into the window flew This is awkwardly phrased. Redo? Other than that, I enjoyed it. It was unique, which was the goal ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Heart

    Hey! Good concept for a poem! I especially like the last line, and wish the rest of the poem were more like it. You need to work on your punctuation ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Hormones, Homework, and Hot Lunches- Period Two

    Startlingly fresh and original. Also, hilarious. I'm surprised that you were able to hold my attention through the whole piece (it's a high compliment). You're obviously a very gifted (and ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoking Kills

    Oh dear. It started off so promisingly, and then it ended up being a rant about not smoking and so on...and what is, according to Stephen King, rule #1 about ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Collapse

    the last four lines are excellent and I got what you were talking about, which is a good thing

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Child Abuse

    Sounds like one of those cheesey bulletins you have to repost on Myspace otherwise you don't care about life or small children and amy's ghost will knife you from under ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Letter N

    Hey. Startling idea. Not saying it hasn't been done before, but I'll critique. LINE EDITS Lenore commenced strolling down her street. Certainly not a good way to start it off. ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Charlie Brown vs. Dilbert

    I don't read Dilbert, but the few times I have, it's been him shirking his office work. Hah. :)

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: You Are A Dog.

    awwww....that's sweet. Although a book with no plot is questionable. but still sweet!

    Sep 11, 2007
  • General Articles Re: School life and its problems.

    *agrees with Snoink, as I find myself so often doing*

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    last two lines = good. other than that...er...yeah, bad.

    Sep 11, 2007


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina