-
Re: Revised and added my book. New name The Devil's Minion
Well, if you read through this you'll find that at one point you say 'his father' which is third person, while the rest of it is first person. And you ...
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: The Postman Comes Looking For Us Pt2
JIMMY November 29th, 1989 Day One: Starts off wif us running, cause it’s called running away and that’s all that makes sense to us to be doing. Samantha’s fingers laced ...
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: The Postman Comes Looking For Us
Thanks Sam :) teeheeeheeh *sneaky grin*
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: All Of You Are Slacking!
Haha...welll I've been here around two years and I have yet to hit the 1,000 posts marker...
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: The Music Box
Nnyeg. Not my favorite. "The lights on the vanity shone with a powerful but kind glow, softly reflecting off her face’s smooth features." Light cannot be 'kind' in the same ...
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: Zebra
"Jolly pedestrians weren’t seen without a smile." Yes, I'm sure they weren't, but what about the less-than-jolly ones? Don't write in letters in the middle of a sentence: aka "The ...
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: The Postman Comes Looking For Us
(A quick note: the grammar and syntax is how I meant it to be, to capture the specific character voice. Comments here should be about the story or the reading). ...
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: Rebellion
It doesn't make any more sense, and it's useless to defend yourself saying that you *do* read 3 books a week. It isn't always easy to find books you connect ...
Feb 21, 2007 -
Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter 1
You read too many romantic fiction books.
Feb 21, 2007 -
Re: The Incident
Ok you're doing a lot wrong here. Slipping between past and present tense, first person point of view, capitalizing stuff in the middle of was ridiculous. Get a grammar book ...
Feb 21, 2007 -
Re: Rebellion
You can't base a story on dialogue. You see, writing is like giving touch and taste and feeling to one who can only see black and white words on a ...
Feb 21, 2007 -
Re: Mirror, mirror, on the wall...
Maybe some people do...but not normal people :P Joking, joking. I'm not that girl either, sevendeadlysins, but perhaps someday. It's best to write about what you know, in any case.
Feb 21, 2007 -
Re: Child
Nyegg....I wasn't exactly creeped out, I was intrigued. I probably should have been creeped out, maybe I'm psychotic. It's very real, though~little kids are always wearing those skin-revealing clothes
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: Dear Diary installment 2
I was thrilled by the beginning of this, very funny (the head in oven bit). And I so know about that eleven pounds that haunts you...I'm down to four! Hoorah! ...
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: Dear Diary
I was really pleased when you made her average and frizzed hair like the rest of the *normal* population. If I have to read about one more ubergorgeous female I ...
Feb 20, 2007
