User avatar

Misty

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Hourglass No.1

    God, I adored it. Not only is this the best thing you've written, but it's the best thing I've ever read on YWS. Of course, you've improved since the last ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Unknown Man

    Ok, so there are clearly a few things at play here. 1) an old man likes to watch TV, 2) he is obsessive compulsive, and 3) there is a thunder ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #1 /P

    Oh, and I adore your quote.

    Mar 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #1 /P

    Sadly, in fact, it was interesting enough to keep reading. It was like a sick horror movie. There are ways to show without telling. The repitition of God this, God ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Glass Girl

    *Is confused* How many people did I shang'hai anyway? Gosh. I got busy. Teehee..

    Mar 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Postman Comes Looking For UsPt.4

    THE SHOES I was manufactured in a factory on 7/7/1982, and shipped overseas. I was ugly from the get-go. I knew that because I didn’t sell, and ended up on ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Tale of The Tale

    Alas, it failed to amuse me, and I didn't much care for the old bard style, anyway. You might try your luck in the lyrics section, in any case. I ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1. This is based on me-only funnier + more exciting!

    Teehee. Heeheehee. Even the first chapter title is hilarious-o. :) Niice.

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Pepsi!

    Mar 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoke

    Wow. I really enjoyed this. It was very powerful, for a short story. I'm really impressed. Wish I could say something helpful here, but I guess just keep doing what ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 'IS DANCE'

    Hey there! Writing about things we know is always fun, and you seem to have taken a lot of dance lessons yourself! It's good to write about what makes you ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rasi's story

    Hey~ I second Meep in; if it's really bad, why should you post it? And why should I read it? However, I DID read it, despite your trying to convince ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Catchy Title

    Meh, I title things from the first moment of conception of an idea. All American Kid, Glass Girl, Mack, whocares...The most recent is The Postman Comes Looking For Us. Does ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Postman Comes Looking For Us,Pt3.

    SAMANTHA I hold Jimmy around the shoulders and halfway drag him out from under the bridge, shaking. The man who drove us out is enormous and awe-inspiring. He’s wearing an ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Postman Comes Looking For Us

    Thanks Myth, and Meggs: I do have a point for this, and it's not forced weirdness~as to why I wrote it, I guess, you'd just have to read the rest.

    Feb 27, 2007


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye