User avatar

Misty

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cab Driver

    Hey, First off--good story. It's like the resurrection of the decent short story. The characters were really believable, the scenery was interesting, descriptions, beautiful. It's funny how this feels

    Sep 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Four Princesses of Illyria Comments

    *smiles* Ari, you're cute. You have a Princess infatuation. It's adorable. There's not a lot I can say about this piece. Your writing is crisp and sound, your characters fairly ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Critiques (Who wants one?)

    XD You would be my bestest internet pally.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need to do more critiques

    i don't believe that is an actual link, but actually, just a copy.paste. but knock yourself out man. :)

    Sep 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Smiley Question Mark

    Chapter One The Gift of Gab Michael Jennings has four bars of soap stacked up on his coral colored bathroom countertop. They are in white wrappings. They are Jergens brand. ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 707

    crap. loogadat. Myspace html doesn't transfer to yws html. oh well. cheers and good luck! if you do a second draft let me know.

    Aug 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 707

    Hi there. K, I was reading through this the other day when it was on the home page and it caught my interest. SO. Let me make a shifty attempt ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I am the Messiah!

    I have to hand it to you, this is good. It was a slowly packed punch. It was like a poem. I really love it. :P I'm sorry I'm not ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: intricate machinations

    I am a very proud muse. It's like I told you yesterday, you start a story with eloquence, build emotion throughout, and then end with such a punch that it ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: I got a book agent.

    She is going to start sending my manuscript to pengiun, harpercollins, random house, candlewick, and so on, within a couple weeks. This is the real deal. I'm a writer now. ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Book Agent Whatsits (or, OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!)

    I sent my story into the Sandra Dijkstra agency (who tie LA times pronounced "one of the top 5 agents on the west coast) and they read the entire 60 ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: .

    Aha! I feel genius. In a lame sort of way, because even as I started reading it, I knew who is was about and what it would be about and ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Barnes N Noble writers award

    I won first place for the story, The Postman Comes Looking for Us and I'm meeting editors from random house and harper collins and so on in August. !!

    May 7, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Hourglass No. 2

    'ello, sambo. I know I promised to do this absolutely ages ago...but erm...I forgot. Heh. Chocolate Cheesecake: INGREDIENTS 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs 2 tablespoons white sugar 1/4 cup ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: HIM

    mhhhmmmmm...I did enjoy. rather a lot. Like a big piece of zero calorie cake! hoorah! However, on pieces like this, on poetry, and on emotion, one can hardly presume to ...

    Mar 24, 2007


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher