-
Re: Life-a rhyming poem
I was fifteen when I wrote this and honestly haven't looked at it in six years. But thanks?
Feb 4, 2011 -
Re: PHOENIX, or, Set Fire to the River
HOOOOOOW??????
Feb 7, 2010 -
Re: Abkhazia, Resolute [introduction]
why are you so effing brilliant, samwise?
Feb 7, 2010 -
Re: live from radio shariat (1&2)
God, Sam.
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: evangelical evangelists have eaten all our food again.
SAMANTHA!!!! what a great poem. I read it and thought of steeples, and of our favorite poet, who is labeled anonymous? but whose name is allison harvard (: (: the ...
Sep 13, 2008 -
Re: A Lively Conversation Between Two Corpses (1)
you know how much, ah, j'adore (eeeergh) your stories. I think they're some of the best I've every read, but, that is nothing new. I've thought that since tenth grade ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Monster
I liked this darling. It was very easy to read. It had a pleasant flow, and it was sad. Yet one is forced to wonder what the man behind the ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Storm (revised)
hi hi!
Jul 23, 2008 - Re: Every Nook -edited- Jul 23, 2008
-
Re: Poem I wrote when I was 12...
"She giggled a ghostly whisper that slithered down the halls, And haunted the decaying matter of the empty walls." exnay the word "empty." seriously, besides the mass repitition of the ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Who would've guessed?
mmm, this is very typically emo. you have some good things going for you though---the format for instance, is lovely. and the flow is pretty nice. but come on sweetiepie, ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: poetry scraps
How fabulous. I love scraps, as it were. Sorry if this review feels like spare bits. It goes with your pretty poem. the first bit reminded me of crystal night....gosh, ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Yellow
sweetiepie! the trouble with trying to define "yellow" in that it sort of only has one definition, and beyond that, you can't mess with it. so the trouble is, when ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Slaughter-Man
Hey kiddo! of course I had to read this because it's titled Slaughter-Man. I love slaughter, and I love men, so clearly this was all set up to be a ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Every Nook -edited-
Wow. That was intents, like a ten person tent. :// Well, let's talk about positives first: I read this because I absolutely blow when it comes to short stories, and ...
Jul 22, 2008
