User avatar

Missymisunderstood

Missymisunderstood

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hear ye! Hear ye!

    Welcome to the site!! Thank you! Lol, a hot pansexual mess?

    Oct 20, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hear ye! Hear ye!

    Welcome to the family! c: I have trouble finishing my novels too. :/ Though I think I'm getting better! Are you participating in NaNo? If you have any questions/concerns, feel ...

    Oct 19, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hear ye! Hear ye!

    Hello I'm now two days on this site.... welcome!! Thank you! :D

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hear ye! Hear ye!

    @Poopsie ✌ @snowmonkey9 Thank you!❤

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YSW!

    Great, I love poems that rhyme, that's how I format all of mine.

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hear ye! Hear ye!

    Okay well, Hi. I've been a member of this website for about a day now, and I figured it was about time I introduced myself. Well, first thing you should ...

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hey @wordwing and @popsicles !! Welcome to YWS, I hope you guys have fun on here, I just joined yesterday, and I think it's pretty neat. See you around

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 60 British: 24 Canadian: 12 Indian: 11 Filipino: 10 Australian: 9 Kiwi: 5 South African: 2 South Korean: 2 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Irish: 2 Marsian: 2 Scottish: 2 ...

    Oct 17, 2017


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.