-
Re: the sparkly vampire and chosen wizard tales
Heya, I really like your Twilight/Harry Potter parody. Many people have commented on your punctuation and grammar, and even though it may not be intentional, I think it adds to ...
Dec 19, 2010 -
Re: -Age of Mentality- (Literary Journal Entry)
This was so touching- I'm in tears now after reading it and I don't usually cry from reading. I'm going to have to read more of your work! It was ...
Dec 19, 2010 -
Re: The Lonely's Love Song
Honestly, I quite like it, very dark but interesting. The ending, though, brightens the mood ever so slightly.
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: Lilly Evans' diary 6
Hey, I really like your idea of Lily Evan's diary. The only thing i have to say is some spelling and grammar mistakes, but other than that keep writing because ...
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: Things I Hate
The rhyming was really good, I like the flow of it in my mind whilst reading it. Rhyming is good :)
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.
Wicked. I loved it. "Voldie" is classic and its funny how you just decided to throw Hermione in at the end! I love writing parody like stories like this. ;oD
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: I met a girl today
I really liked your poem. Its full of description and you used great similies and metaphores! Write more so I can read them!!!
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: The Light That Fell
I wrote this whilst bored and used it as my first post. Light was nonexistent. Darkness fell never, for there was no where to fall. The world was dark, and ...
Dec 18, 2010
