User avatar

MissMadHatter

  • Lyric Poetry Re: You're Perfect

    Hi All Thankyou for reading and commenting on my poem, it means a lot to me. MissMadHatter

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You're Perfect

    Frost creeps over the window So cold, so perfect. I exit my abode into the outside world So cold, so perfect. Another day has started and so does my daily ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm So Sorry

    This was great, I really enjoyed reading it. What would be really cool is like a follow up, where the person being apologized to has a say and talks about ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Let the Fire Die

    Great poem. I loved the rythm of it, I think consistent rhyming would have changed the mood. It was very enjoyable. I'm sorry I didn't 'pick' it apart, I'm still ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Selfish

    Great story and message. I especially love how you said "you're hippopotomus crew", it made me laugh, because I talk like that! It's not a fail and I can't wait ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    Can you spell AMAZING?! Because I cannot fathom how amazing I find it. Maybe I'm over reacting because I'm tired and delirious, but nonetheless, I loved it now, and I'll ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Disquietude

    I relate a lot to this poem. Silence does hurt sometimes, and I always regret being the first to hang up. Even though the rythm is a bit bumpy, it ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Mash-up of Popular Literature and Real Life

    Haha, that was funny! Thankyou for sharing it with us! Maybe we could have a new genre: Facebook Stories. :D MissMadHatter

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: It's The Muggle Way, Dumbledore

    Love it! It's funny because if Hogwarts were a real school of magic, something like that would happen, then Dumbledore would fix it all because he is Epic. You should ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: 50 word story inspired by 'see that shadow (it's not yours)'

    Heya This is great, not only because its 'short and sweet' but it leaves so much for the imagination, and even though you can think about what may happen after ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Through These Eyes

    Hey I really like this poem, it really is a recurring theme in todays society. The only thing I can really say is I think it would be really different ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Blanket

    Hey Thanks for the replies. First of all, the spelling mistakes were my word programs auto check. I've no idea why that happened. I think I need to fix it... ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Blanket

    Um, this just came out of nowhere ^ ^ A blanket -made of wool, cotton or silk- is the provider of warmth. Ultimate warmth. It also bought comfort and content ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Warmed Over

    Congrats on turning a dream from ANOTHER PERSON into an enthralling, gripping story! I loved it a LOT! Sorry about the capitalization, but thats how I feel about it! I ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Christmas Magic

    Great idea, I love the whole Christmas-y love theme, especially since Christmas is very close. Like the previous comments, more elaboration would fill in some gaps, and make it feel ...

    Dec 19, 2010


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper