User avatar

MissMadHatter

  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    I literally "lol'd". I was really expecting a heart-broken poem, but it was completely different. Epic. Happy new year, by the way. MissMadHatter

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Articles Re: How to be Awkward

    I just loved it. Such a great idea. One of those things that make you jealous that you didn't come up with it! And I love it because its the ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suicide

    This was a very moving poem, very- for lack of a better word- blunt. As in, it's very straight to the point. I liked the imagery, for me it was ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Happens?

    Heya Thankyou for reading my poem. I know the second sentance was a bit awkward, I'm sorry about that. Yes, this is rather personal. I find writing relieves my stress ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Happens?

    So, what happens when you can’t be bothered and you just stay bed? What happens when your hope dwindles, and you’re wishing to be dead? What happens when the thing ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Empty Schoolhouse

    Hiya. The concept of your work was great, I love the way you used different words to fit in together. The only thing was the rhythm wasn't flow-ey and it ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Other Re: I Wouldn't Change You

    Heya I really liked your work! Like your friend said before, I love the contrast between love and hate. Like sweet and sour. The rhythm made a great flow. Can't ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Seeing is Believing

    To be honest, I loved it. The rhythm just flowed so 'on time' and the concept was great. The irony of one-eye dying was another positive asset to your work! ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One word.

    Indifferent. Because I really don't have an opinion that's either positive or negative. I guess the quick love part kind of made sense, but the Second sentance I didn't necesarrily ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snowflakes

    I liked it! Mainly because it was talking about a winter in England, as opposed to Australia where all we get are a few rain drops and 15 degrees celcius! ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Strewberries with Cream

    Heya I really loved this, brilliantly written, and like the previous comments, excellent contrasts. I love the emotion, and the brutal honesty of this poem. I connected with it quite ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Supernatural Fan Fiction (so far.)

    Hey. First of all, I must tell you how excited I was when I saw this was a Supernatural Fanfic! I have seen every episode, and I bought all 5 ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Spirit Garden: In Response to Takemitsu

    Amazing, I love it! Sorry I don't have more to say, I just really love your poem! Congrats on being the creator of something beautiful! MissMadHatter

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fighting Sleep

    Great poem! I liked the concept of it, the only thing I thought was really wrong with it, like the above comment, its rhythm. I think if it had a ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Transvestites Are Better Than Everyone

    I really enjoyed reading this, it's very different, and I love your perspective! Keep on writing! MissMadHatter

    Dec 21, 2010


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland