-
Re: You died, tonight.
I literally "lol'd". I was really expecting a heart-broken poem, but it was completely different. Epic. Happy new year, by the way. MissMadHatter
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: How to be Awkward
I just loved it. Such a great idea. One of those things that make you jealous that you didn't come up with it! And I love it because its the ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: Suicide
This was a very moving poem, very- for lack of a better word- blunt. As in, it's very straight to the point. I liked the imagery, for me it was ...
Dec 23, 2010 -
Re: What Happens?
Heya Thankyou for reading my poem. I know the second sentance was a bit awkward, I'm sorry about that. Yes, this is rather personal. I find writing relieves my stress ...
Dec 23, 2010 -
Re: What Happens?
So, what happens when you can’t be bothered and you just stay bed? What happens when your hope dwindles, and you’re wishing to be dead? What happens when the thing ...
Dec 22, 2010 -
Re: An Empty Schoolhouse
Hiya. The concept of your work was great, I love the way you used different words to fit in together. The only thing was the rhythm wasn't flow-ey and it ...
Dec 22, 2010 -
Re: I Wouldn't Change You
Heya I really liked your work! Like your friend said before, I love the contrast between love and hate. Like sweet and sour. The rhythm made a great flow. Can't ...
Dec 22, 2010 -
Re: Seeing is Believing
To be honest, I loved it. The rhythm just flowed so 'on time' and the concept was great. The irony of one-eye dying was another positive asset to your work! ...
Dec 22, 2010 -
Re: One word.
Indifferent. Because I really don't have an opinion that's either positive or negative. I guess the quick love part kind of made sense, but the Second sentance I didn't necesarrily ...
Dec 22, 2010 -
Re: Snowflakes
I liked it! Mainly because it was talking about a winter in England, as opposed to Australia where all we get are a few rain drops and 15 degrees celcius! ...
Dec 22, 2010 -
Re: Strewberries with Cream
Heya I really loved this, brilliantly written, and like the previous comments, excellent contrasts. I love the emotion, and the brutal honesty of this poem. I connected with it quite ...
Dec 21, 2010 -
Re: Supernatural Fan Fiction (so far.)
Hey. First of all, I must tell you how excited I was when I saw this was a Supernatural Fanfic! I have seen every episode, and I bought all 5 ...
Dec 21, 2010 -
Re: Spirit Garden: In Response to Takemitsu
Amazing, I love it! Sorry I don't have more to say, I just really love your poem! Congrats on being the creator of something beautiful! MissMadHatter
Dec 21, 2010 -
Re: Fighting Sleep
Great poem! I liked the concept of it, the only thing I thought was really wrong with it, like the above comment, its rhythm. I think if it had a ...
Dec 21, 2010 -
Re: 5 Reasons Transvestites Are Better Than Everyone
I really enjoyed reading this, it's very different, and I love your perspective! Keep on writing! MissMadHatter
Dec 21, 2010
