User avatar

MissGamer8

  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing question

    So does anyone know if you can get published by a real publisher if the story is posted on this site or elsewhere? I heard that if it was published ...

    Mar 23, 2013
  • Research Re: Help! Need creative thinkers!

    Hm, good ideas. Might try changing his background to make him a Fed. It would make things more easier.

    Mar 8, 2013
  • Research Re: Help! Need creative thinkers!

    Ah, that could work for one case but I forgot to mention that all the 'cases' are in different states in the US. That's my big problem. I'm thinking about ...

    Mar 8, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I constantly have writers block. Or the big case of 'Why am I writing when I suck this bad?' I've been writing since as long as I can remember although ...

    Mar 7, 2013
  • Research Re: Help! Need creative thinkers!

    Okay, so in my story I'm having a writer going to investigate a few crimes trying to find a connection with them so he could write a crime novel but ...

    Mar 7, 2013


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton