User avatar

MiriamHannah

  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel

    coloring everything in warm colors, colours used twice. and tell if it was good enough to publish it under their name? 'Tell me' might work better, Just as I did ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love is blind

    Are you going to continue with this idea?

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aryan war

    We're still open for people to join, maybe someone else who doesn't hate Aryans? But we have enough people to start.

    Jun 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Monkey Bars

    You realise you wrote that twice ;)

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 4. Part 2.

    I grew harder for me to breathe I bet you can now see the problem with this line. It instead of I. Wow, aren’t I a psycho? Add italics to ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Monkey Bars

    Ok, well no grammatical mistakes that I found, no problems with content, no problems at all. However, somewhere in all of the spellchecks I think you lost a bit of ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter four)

    Hi, Of course I understand about the events of the war, Miriam Hannah is a name passed down through my family and is indeed Jewish and as such I am ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 4. Part 1.

    First thing to say, I don't have to grit my teeth to read this, it is absolutely thrilling and I love it. She started to walk away. The corn parted ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 3.

    She didn’t sound like the mean spirit I envisioned at all, more like a lost soul. I think this should be past tense, 'had envisioned' She looked back up at ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(5)

    Best chapter yet! Especially it ends so well, the last line so descriptive. Again, a few grammatical errors, read it through and you'll find them, but I think the people ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aryan war

    wow, i thought this storybook was going to get so lost in the amount of really cool popular storybooks, anyway keep going. As I am really not expecting a load ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 2.

    Again I can find one or two tense issues, but that just takes proof reading to avoid. Apart from that can I just say woah. My heart was beating so ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 2.

    OK, a few issues with tenses in this one but other than that it was really good. I love how you've taken this whole supernatural thing, these dreams and put ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(4)

    *Warning: It is rated pg-13 because once again the charcater Gary has a dream about Isabella* Chapter four Then he plopped down on the bed and shut his eyes. I'm ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter four)

    Again, I was trying to put off pulling this out until I'd had at least one more review so please review even if you don't have much to say. Can ...

    Jun 5, 2009


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes